Patagonia Downdrift Down Jacket Black Women
Product details: Patagonia Downdrift Down Jacket Black Women
Stylish and incredibly warm at the same time, the hip-length, retro-inspired Downdrift Down Jacket by Patagonia is the ideal choice for all women looking for an outdoor adventure in low temperatures. Even in the most adverse weather conditions, the recycled down insulation, removable hood, and drawcord hem keep you warm and comfortable outdoors.
The covered button placket gives you extra wind protection, while you can protect your hands from the cold in the front patch pockets. In addition, the down jacket is durably water repellent and blocks light rain.
Good to know: The outer material of the Patagonia Downdrift Down Jacket for women is made of 100 % NetPlus fabric. This fabric is made from recycled fishing nets and helps to reduce plastic pollution in the oceans. At the same time, the insulation of the jacket is 100 % recycled down.
• Durably water repellent due to PFC-free DWR finish
• Full-length, center-front two-way Vislon zipper
• Covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
• Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords
• 2 double-entry, patch-on front pockets
• Secured interior zippered pocket
• Drawcord hem
• Consists of 100 % recycled material and 600-fill-power recycled down
• Fair Trade Certified sewn
Shell: 100 % nylon
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin