Product details: Ortovox Peak Light 38 S Backpack Blue Lake
With the Ortovox Peak Light 38 S Backpack, great alpine challenges are calling you. It is extremely lightweight, technical and particularly functional with the climate-regulating Swisswool-Tec-Knit back system.
With 38 litres of packing volume, the backpack offers enough space for high-altitude tours lasting several days - without sacrificing comfort. It is specially tailored to the needs of people with shorter backs and thus enables an optimal fit. Thanks to the processing of the particularly tear- and abrasion-resistant fabric polyamide 420D Oxford, the backpack is very robust, but still extremely light. At the same time, the fabric is water-repellent thanks to its PU coating.
In addition, the backpack has various holders and all-round zip that allows quick access to the main compartment. Safety equipment finds a stable hold in the interior thanks to the safety fastening. All this makes the Ortovox Peak Light 38 S high-altitude backpack your ideal companion in the mountains.
• Side ski attachment
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Ice axe and pole holder, rope fixation
• Lid compartment incl. key hook
• Removable hip belt, hip pocket
• Removable back stiffener
• Swisswool Tec Knit back system
• Compression straps and gear loops
• Water bottle holder inside
• All-round, water-repellent zipper
• Incl. helmet net, map pocket, emergency card
Weight: 1170 g
Volume: 38 L
Dimensions (W x H x D): 29 x 69 x 22 cm
Hip belt: 70-145 cm