Product details: Ortovox Peak Light 32 Backpack Black Raven Men
This summer, the great alpine challenges are calling you. Whether it's the Dent Blanche surrounded by mighty glaciers or the towering Weißhorn in the Valais Alps: the Ortovox Peak Light 32 Backpack is your companion for demanding high-altitude tours.
It is extremely light, stable and offers you particularly pleasant wearing comfort. The Swisswool-Tec-Knit back system stands for excellent temperature management. The wool pads, which are used zonally in contact areas with the back, store large amounts of moisture without feeling wet.
Thanks to the extremely tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon 420D Oxford material, the backpack is very robust, but still extremely light. At the same time, the material is PU-coated and therefore water-repellent. The numerous well thought-out features, the low weight and the back system make the Ortovox Peak Light 32 Backpack a functional high-touring backpack for alpinists.
• Side ski fastening
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Helmet net
• Ice axe and hiking pole loops, rope attachment
• Removable hip belt, hip pocket
• Compression strap and gear loops
• Removable back reinforcement
• Bottle holder
• Map compartment, 1 x emergency card
• Circumferential, water-repellent zipper
Dimensions: 27 x 62 x 16 cm
Hip belt: 70 - 145 cm
Minimum weight*: 720 g
Back length: Regular
100 % polyamide
* Backpack weight if all detachable accessories are omitted.