Product details: Ortovox Peak Light 30 S Backpack Safety Blue
With the Peak Light 30 S Backpack from Ortovox, the big alpine challenges are calling you. The backpack is extremely light, stable and specially designed for mountaineers with a short back.
The Swisswool-Tec-Knit back system represents the synthesis of a technical foam back with thermo-pressed Swiss wool, covered with a 3D high-tech knit. The wool pads are used zonally in contact areas with the back and store large amounts of moisture without feeling wet.
The backpack is also very robust thanks to the extremely tear- and abrasion-resistant nylon 420D Oxford material. At the same time, the material is PU-coated and therefore water-repellent. The numerous well thought-out features, the low weight and the back system make the Ortovox Peak Light 30 S Backpack a highly functional high-altitude backpack for alpinists.
• Side ski fastening
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Helmet net
• Ice axe and hiking pole loops, rope attachment
• Removable hip belt, hip pocket
• Compression strap and gear loops
• Removable back reinforcement
• Bottle holder
• Map compartment, 1 x emergency card
• Circumferential, water-repellent zipper
Dimensions: 27 x 59 x 15 cm
Hip belt: 70 - 145 cm
Minimum weight*: 690 g
Back length: Short
100 % polyamide
* Backpack weight if all detachable accessories are omitted.