Product details: Ortovox Peak 35 Backpack Night Blue
The robust Ortovox Peak 35 Backpack is made for alpine tours. The broad, padded shoulder and hip straps distribute the weight of the load evenly between the shoulders and hips, ensuring a high level of wear comfort. A circumferential front zipper enables direct access to the main compartment.
The Peak 35 Backpack also scores highly with a separate safety compartment, attachment options for rope, ice axe and crampons, as well as a separate map compartment and a hip pocket. This backpack is also hydration system compatible and includes images of Alpine emergency signals.
The special feature of this backpack is the back system made from pressed Swiss wool. Just like with clothing, mountain athletes benefit from the temperature management of the wool and thus from a comfortable and dry feeling on the back. Thanks to the wool, the back of the rucksack can absorb almost 30 times more moisture than a comparative back made of foam and is almost 7 % more breathable.
The full contact back of the Ortovox Peak 35 Backpack fits closely to the body and offers optimum weight distribution. The back design consists of two aluminum struts that offer high stability and guarantee great comfort, even when the backpack is heavily loaded.
• Side and diagonal ski fastenings
• Lid pocket with 2 compartments, hip pocket, separate safety compartment
• Helmet net
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Snowboard and snowshoe attachment
• Ice axe and hiking pole fastening, crampon attachment, rope attachment
• Compression strap and gear loops
• Map compartment, 1 x emergency card
• Bottle holder
• Water-repellent zips, circumferential zipper
Dimensions: 29 x 65 x 22 cm
Hip belt: 70 - 145 cm
Minimum weight*: 1370 g
Back length: Regular
100 % polyamide
* Backpack weight if all detachable accessories are omitted.