Ortovox Peak 32 S Backpack Dark Blood
Product details: Ortovox Peak 32 S Backpack Dark Blood
The Ortovox Peak Light 32 S Backpack is your companion for demanding high-altitude tours. It was specially developed for mountaineers with a short back, because the "S" in the name stands for short.
The extremely tear- and abrasion-resistant Nylon 420D Manstar material makes the backpack very robust. The wide and padded shoulder and hip straps ensure a high level of carrying comfort, distributing the load evenly between the shoulders and hips. A circumferential front zip allows direct access to the main compartment.
The Ortovox Peak Light 32 S also scores with a separate safety compartment, attachment options for rope, ice axe and crampons as well as a separate map compartment and a hip pocket. A hydration system preparation and the illustration of alpine emergency signals are also part of the backpack's equipment.
• Lateral and diagonal ski attachment
• Snowboard and snowshoe attachment
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Ice axe and pole holder
• Rope and crampon attachment
• Lid compartment incl. key hook
• Separate safety compartment
• Extra compartment for emergency equipment
• Hip pocket
• Swisswool Full Contact back system
• Compression straps and gear loops
• Water bottle holder inside
• All-round, water-repellent zipper
• Incl. helmet net, map pocket, emergency card
Weight: 1410 g
Volume: 32 L
Dimensions (W x H x D): 29 x 62 x 21 cm
Hip belt: 70-145 cm
Polyamide 420D Ripstop
To determine the back length, use a measuring tape to measure yourself from the top of the hip bone up to the 7th cervical vertebra (it clearly protrudes).
"The Short Back system may be used for a back length from 36 cm to 44 cm. You can recognise the Short back system by the additional "S" in the product name.
The sizes are advisory only. All backpacks should be tried on in person." (Ortovox)