- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Elevenate Pure Ski Pants Maroon Brown Women
No frills, just function - the Pure Pants from Elevenate have been designed to focus on the essentials for great days in the snow.
The durable 3-layer Gore-Tex keeps out strong winds and precipitation, and has a smooth, flannel-like back that adds a little extra warmth and comfort. Perfect if you spend most of your days exploring gravity and flow on the mountain.
The design is simple and focuses on the essentials, such as the two-way ventilation zips on the sides and a pocket to store your radio.
The lower leg sections are reinforced all around to prevent cuts and pressure points, and the leg cuffs are shaped to work well with ski bindings. The comfortable fit with a high waist and pre-shaped knees allows plenty of freedom of movement.
• Fully seam-sealed, 3-layer Gore-Tex with thin, flannel-like backing.
• Ventilation zips at the sides
• Relaxed fit with pre-shaped knees and high, sloping waistline
• Velcro waist adjustment with hidden elastic band
• Large cargo leg pockets with bellows for plenty of storage space
• Zipped pocket for radio with D-ring attachment
• Back pocket with zip
• Press studs at the waist allow jacket to be connected to trousers
• Snow gaiters with non-slip elasticated waistband
• Shaped leg cuffs that work well with ski bindings
• Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements on the lower legs
• Waterproof YKK zips
• Weight: 650 g
100 % polyamide