- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Deuter Vertrail 16 Backpack Glacier / Graphite
The versatility of the terrain and the testing of their own speed are the challenges for which these alpinists need a lightweight, waterproof backpack like the Deuter Vertrail 16, where everything necessary is quickly at hand.
Durable Fabrics, taped waterproof sealed seams, TPU coated zippers and lid construction keep the lightweight alpine pack's contents securely protected from moisture intrusion. The wide, vest-shaped shoulder straps and soft back material ensure a snug, body-hugging fit and unrestricted freedom of movement when exploring personal limits in versatile terrain.
The vest carrying system of the Deuter Vertrail 15 backpack keeps the essentials always at hand. The elastic attachment straps can be modified and compressed depending on the use and equipment.
• Position adjustment straps
• Removable chest strap
• Infinitely adjustable and adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
• Volume expansion through roll top closure
• Holster for pole fixation on the shoulder strap
• Zippered pocket on shoulder strap for smartphone and GPS
• Ice axe and helmet holder
• SOS label with emergency numbers
• Device for hydration bladder (up to 3.0 liters)
• Stretch inner pocket for stowing wet clothing or hydration bladder
• Key clip and inner pocket for safe storage of valuables
• Ergonomically shaped vest shoulder straps
Back length: 38-54 cm
220D polyamide PLAIN TPU