Product details: Black Diamond Jetforce Pro 25 Avalanche Backpack Black
The JetForce Pro 25 from Black Diamond avalanche backpack is lighter, smaller and features bluetooth capabilities.
The JetForce Technology is rechargeable and travel-friendly, and features multiple deployments, with automatic deflation to create an air pocket, and has an automated self-diagnosis.
With the addition of bluetooth connectivity, you can update the software directly through the PIEPS app on your smartphone, as well as personalize settings. The 25-liter pack features a dedicated avy-tool pocket and plenty of storage for extra layers, water and additional gear, plus the pack is modular, giving you the option of purchasing a 25-liter, 35-liter, and 25-liter splitboard booster pack, which you can attach to the JetForce system for more versatility.
The pack’s ice-tool attachment secures your essential gear, while the tuck-away ski attachment system allows the airbag to deploy when skis are attached. The deploy trigger features status lights and can be switched to either the left or right shoulder strap and you can adjust the height for personal preference.
The hip belt also features a redesigned leg-loop strap, which is now retractable and features a carabiner clip for quick attachment to the hip belt.
• Redesigned JetForce technology is smaller, lighter and repositioned for better carrying capabilities
• JetForce Technology is built in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
• Bluetooth connectivity allows for easy software and system updates with a smartphone
• Dedicated avy tools pocket and single ice axe attachment
• Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
• HiLo helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pocket
• Redesigned leg strap is retractable with easy-to-use carabiner clip for quick attachment
S: 2.87 kg
L: 2.97 kg
Fabrics: polyamide (210d + PE 200d)
Sizing (body height):
S = up to 180 cm
L = above 180cm