- - 10 %Red ChiliME Mescalito II Pants River Men99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %Red ChiliME Mescalito II Pants Desert Men99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %Red ChiliME Kosu Pants Oil Men89,95 €80,95 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliCircuit VCR Climbing Shoes Brilliant79,95 €59,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliElki Zip Hoodie Wasabi Men89,95 €54,00 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Bege Zip III Hoodie Clay Women84,95 €51,00 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliWO Tarao II Shorts Aqua Stone Women49,95 €37,45 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliWO Tarao II Shorts Navy Night Women49,95 €37,45 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliME Mescalito Shorts Desert Men64,95 €48,70 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliME Mescalito Shorts River Men64,95 €48,70 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliME Kosu Shorts Red Wood Men69,95 €52,45 €
- Red ChiliGoma Cap Rusty29,95 €
- - 28 %Red ChiliVentic Air Climbing Shoes Türkis89,95 €64,95 €
- - 28 %Red ChiliFusion VCR Climbing Shoes Rot / Schwarz Men124,95 €89,95 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliWO Poca Seamless Sports-Bra Purple Women54,95 €41,20 €
- - 28 %Red ChiliFusion VCR Climbing Shoes Türkis / Lila Women124,95 €89,95 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliWO Poca Seamless Sports-Bra Peach Women54,95 €41,20 €
- - 20 %Red ChiliCrocy Kids Lace Climbing Shoes Grün / Schwarz Kids50,00 €40,00 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliME Botan Shirt Tea Grey Men79,95 €59,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Gamba Top Lavender Women34,95 €20,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliME Satori II T-Shirt Desert Men34,95 €20,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliME Naki T-Shirt Grey Melange Men39,95 €23,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Satori II T-Shirt Topaz Women34,95 €20,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliME Satori T-Shirt Navy Night Men34,95 €20,95 €
- - 10 %Red ChiliWO Mitake II Pants Navy Night Women89,95 €80,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Satori II T-Shirt Red Wood Women34,95 €20,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Gamba Top Aqua Stone Women34,95 €20,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Munai Top Black Women34,95 €20,95 €
- - 10 %Red ChiliWO Mitake II Pants Aqua Stone Women89,95 €80,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliME Heso T-Shirt Red Wood Men39,95 €23,95 €
- - 10 %Red ChiliWO Nona II Pants Lavender Women79,95 €71,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliME Heso T-Shirt Wasabi Men39,95 €23,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Satori II T-Shirt Peach Women34,95 €20,95 €
- - 25 %Red ChiliWO Gela II 3/4 Pants Purple Women69,95 €52,45 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliME Gamba Top Rusty Men29,95 €17,95 €
- - 40 %Red ChiliWO Satori II T-Shirt Wasabi Women34,95 €20,95 €
RED CHILI AND A STAIN OF RED WINE
Red Chili is synonymous with Stefan Glowacz, and vice versa. More than 20 years ago, the pro climber, alongside Uwe Hofstädter decided to go with the red chili pepper as the brand´s trademark. After all, the nutty climbing tours that Stefan Glowacz has managed to accomplished were indeed quite hot and spicy! By the way, the two are still climbing together. Not only for pleasure, but also in order to incorporate all kinds of creative influences into the popular Red Chili climbing shoes.
Initially, the story began with a climbing tour in Yosemite Valley. Once they reached the summit of El Capitan after a long tour, their feet started to burn big time. So, they thought about what a perfect shoe would look like. They thought so hard that, in fact, they took a wrong turn on their descent and consequently stumbled around all night long. However, the very first Red Chili climbing shoe was born a little later, after a number of glasses of red wine. The morning thereafter, all there was left was a stain of red wine and a chili pepper on a sheet of paper. Ever since, the two have been crafting climbing shoes and accessories which are marketed all over the world.
EVERY CLIMBER FINDS HIS OR HER PRODUCT
Red Chili crafts a variety of different models each and every season - for beginners, or asymmetric high-end shoes for advanced climbers. Right here, you´ll find all you need: no matter if for bouldering, the outdoor wall, in the 3 or 4 area, or way up between the eighth and tenth degree – Red Chili has the right shoes for every feet – and your feet will be more than thankful. Depending on the area of use, a special rubber sole is adapted to the shoe. A boulder shoe is generally equipped with more rubber than a shoe for outdoor walls, because there is a higher level of abrasion in bouldering. In our guide on climbing shoes, you can find some information on what you should consider when buying a new climbing shoe.
Nothing else is as decisive as the choice of the right climbing shoe. Be aware: once you are in the wall and suddenly realize that your feet start to give in, because the shoe is too tight or a bit too large, it´s certainly too late to act. Additionally, you should certainly keep an eye on the details of your climbing apparel as well. You may profit from pants with an additional stretch to give you a maximum level of mobility, bags and straps for your climbing essentials, such as carabiners or an attachment for chalk bags. In every piece of Red Chili clothing, you can feel the climbers´ spirit and their dreams.
Due to the Edelrid merger in mid-2017, now, some precious synergies are used in order to be able to serve the continuously growing climbing market. Climbing apparel, such as boulder shirts and pants, harnesses, chalk bags and much more. The realms of clothing and climbing shoe development remain with Red Chili, i.e. Stefan Glowacz and Uwe Hofstädter. Edelrid rather engages in the realm of soft goods and hardware.
An amateur climber, of course, needs some totally different essentials as a veteran. Which ones? Find out in our climbing essentials guide. After all, everybody starts at the bottom and, quite literally, can climb up that ladder.
Red Chili´s philosophy? Only climbers know what climbers need!