Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W Ski Touring Boots Grau/Hellblau Women
Product details: Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout W Ski Touring Boots Grau/Hellblau Women
The power of lightness. To date, ski touring has involved compromising downhill performance to save on weight. Those days are now over.
The Zero G Tour Scout W by Tecnica weighs just 1,360 grams and boasts a 55° range of motion in hike mode. A 4-buckle design with a flex of 115 makes the Zero G Tour Scout W second to none in downhill performance. So, feel free to go farther, higher, bigger, and faster. Live the Moment with the Tour Scout W.
• Customization shell: C.A.S.
• Shell: Grilamid
• Cuff: PU
• Liner: Ultralight - Light Fit W, with laces
• Ratchets: Double hicking hook
• Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook
• Mobility cuff: Double Hook Self Adjusting System
• Buckles: 4 light Magnesium
• Soles: ISO 9523 with low tech inserts, Vibram rubber
• Extra features: Forward Lean Adjustment
C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) Shell
One of the main features of the C.A.S. shell is the anatomic shape tracing precisely the foot morphology. Thanks to the structured holes present in the ski boot (which point out problem fit areas more vulnerable to customization operation), the heat transmission is facilitated during the thermo-shaping operation and it keeps the desired shape. Beyond the shell, the boot board is also customizable as skiers’ needs, thanks to the C.A.S. holes.