- - 10 %newTecnicaMagma S Mid GTX MS Hiking & Trekking Boots Sw Fiume / Fh Lava Men189,95 €170,95 €
- - 20 %newTecnicaMagma Mid GTX MS Hiking & Trekking Boots Dark Piedra / Duyty Steppa Men199,95 €159,90 €
- - 10 %newTecnicaMagma Mid GTX WS Hiking & Trekking Boots Midway Giungla / Deep Fiori Women199,95 €179,95 €
- - 11 %newTecnicaMagma S GTX Approach Shoes Black / Dusty Lava Men189,95 €169,95 €
- - 10 %newTecnicaMagma S Approach Shoes Midway Altura / Pure Lava Men149,95 €134,95 €
- - 10 %newTecnicaMagma S Approach Shoes Calm Lichene / Light Bacca Women139,95 €125,95 €
- - 10 %newTecnicaMagma S GTX Approach Shoes BLack / Fresh Bacca Women169,95 €152,95 €
- - 20 %TecnicaZero G Tour Pro Ski Touring Boots Orange/Schwarz Men699,95 €559,95 €
- - 20 %TecnicaZero G Tour Scout W Ski Touring Boots Lichen Blue Women599,95 €479,95 €
- - 20 %TecnicaZero G Tour Ski Touring Boots Dunkel/Avio-Gelb Men499,95 €399,95 €
- - 24 %TecnicaArgos GTX MS Winter Boots Black / True Lava Men169,95 €129,90 €
- - 24 %TecnicaArgos GTX MS Winter Boots Night Giungla / Black Men169,95 €129,90 €
- TecnicaZero G Tour Pro Ski Touring Boots Orange / Black Men749,95 €
- TecnicaZero G Tour Scout Ski Touring Boots Black Men649,95 €
- TecnicaZero G Tour Scout W Ski Touring Boots Lichen Blue Women649,95 €
- TecnicaZero G Tour W Ski Touring Boots Cool Grey Women529,95 €
- TecnicaZero G Tour Ski Touring Boots Dark / Avio Men529,95 €
- - 42 %TecnicaFirebird Racing 70 Boot Bag Black119,95 €69,95 €
- - 30 %TecnicaFirebird XL Duffle Roller Bag Black199,95 €139,95 €
- - 36 %TecnicaCochise 105 W DYN GW Ski Boots Wine / Bordeaux Women469,95 €299,00 €
- - 30 %TecnicaCochise 130 DYN GW Ski Boots Progressive Orange Men569,95 €399,00 €
- - 25 %TecnicaCochise 120 DYN GW Ski Boots Graphite Men519,95 €389,00 €
- - 27 %TecnicaMach1 MV 130 TD Ski Boots Ultra Orange Men549,95 €399,00 €
- - 34 %TecnicaMach1 MV 120 TD Ski Boots Dark Avio Men449,95 €299,00 €
- - 36 %TecnicaCochise Light DYN GW Ski Boots Black Men619,95 €399,00 €
- - 33 %TecnicaMach1 MV 105 W Ski Boots Blue Night Women399,95 €269,00 €
- - 32 %TecnicaCochise Team DYN Ski Boots Progressive Orange Kids369,95 €249,95 €
- - 40 %TecnicaMach Sport MV 85X GW W Ski Boots Blue Night Women299,95 €179,00 €
- - 20 %TecnicaMach1 LV 95 W Ski Boots Graphite Women349,95 €279,00 €
- - 32 %TecnicaMach Sport MV 110X Ski Boots Race Grey Men379,95 €259,00 €
- - 20 %TecnicaMach1 LV 120 Ski Boots Dark Avio Men449,95 €359,00 €
- - 10 %TecnicaMagma S Approach Shoes Midway Fieno / Dark Piedra Men139,95 €125,95 €
- - 36 %TecnicaMagma S Approach Shoes Midway Fiori / Deep Fiori Women139,95 €89,90 €
- - 21 %TecnicaJTR 1 Ski Boots Cool Grey Kids69,95 €55,00 €
- - 36 %TecnicaJTR 4 Ski Boots Blu Skydiver Kids139,95 €90,00 €
- - 30 %TecnicaJTR 2 Ski Boots Cool Grey Kids99,95 €70,00 €
INNOVATIONS ON THE SKI BOOT MARKET
Tecnica first gained some notoriety outside of Italy in 1970, when the moon boots were introduced into the market. Modeled after the Apollo astronauts´ success and the moon landing, these voluminous winter boots, with their flamboyantly colorful appearance, became an instant success. They quickly made a name for themselves that went way beyond the après-ski circus and, for the very first time, introduced Tecnica to a much bigger audience.
At the same time, success also started to kick in on-piste. Due to the 70´s Tecnus and the 80´s TNT ski boot, the brand quickly found itself among the top dogs in the realm of ski boot manufacturers. The Tecnus was the first double-foamed ski boot made of synthetic material. Floating on a wave of success, the product range is being extended and, additionally, Tecnica incorporates outdoor shoes in its program. After a number of mergers, in 1998 Tecnica Group consists of such renowned brands like Tecnica, Blizzard, Moon Boot, Lowa, Nordica, Dolomite, and Rollerblade. By buying out all of these competitors, additional mountaineering experience in terms of outdoor shoes went into the company. In 2017, Tecnica is one of the leading outdoor shoe manufacturers in such realms like trail running, hiking, trekking, winter shoes, and, first and foremost, ski boots.
So much know-how and experience gathered in only one company, of course, creates a plethora of innovations. HotForm and Rapid Access are only two of many ski boot innovations which Tecnica was able to pull-off in the last years. The company was rewarded with prizes and awards such as the renowned ISPO award. However, the biggest reward for a sports good producer is, of course, success in competitions. With Tecnica, this is especially true in alpine skiing. Just like Mario Matt, who was able to win an Olympic gold medal in Sotschi in 2014 riding Tecnica´s ski boots.
MACH1 AND COCHISE SET STANDARDS, ON- AND OFF-PISTE
One of Tecnica´s latest milestones is the Cochise ski boot series. Over the course of the last years, features like Power Light Design, Mobility Cuff, Lift Lock Buckles, Low Tech Insert, C.A.S. shell and liner have come to dominate the level in the realm of alpine ski boots. Part of this are features like an exceptionally thin and stiff shell, a great ease of use, and tech-inserts for touring ski bindings. Altogether, all these features make the Cochise a top-notch freeride boot.
Just like it should be with a ski boot specialist, the Cochise is available in all ways, shapes, and forms which are tailored to the exact male and female needs. This also mirrors in the scale of the flex, which is the decisive feature in ski boots. After all, the flex indicates the ski boot´s stifness and is thus responsible for the model´s characteristics. Concerning men, the flex ranges from 100 to 130 in steps of 10. The more lightweight women´s line starts at flex 75 and reaches a maximum flex of 105.
The Cochise is to the freerider what the Tecnica Mach 1 is to the alpine skier. Here, however, the line for alpine skiers is even broader. Alongside a broad flex range from 130 all the way down to 85, differing volumes are also on offer. A MV (Medium Volume) and LV version (Low Volume) with respective, differing lasts enable an optimal fit for every member of the bulk of alpine skiers.