Scott MTB Comp BOA Bike Shoes Women
Comfort and key fit features make the Scott MTB Comp Boa® bike shoe a women’s specific model that is for female mountain bike enthusiasts and amateur racers. The adaptive close-fitting upper pattern features a Boa® L6 closure system.
Combined with a lower anatomic fit strap, it articulates to best fit the shape of the rider's foot. The ErgoLogic footbed provides a premium fit while the stiffness index 6 sole with increased cleat adjustment range and minimal Sticki race rubber offers fantastic traction & transfers energy efficiently to the pedals, yet maintains all-day comfort.
• Women's specific design
• BOA system + anatomic fit strap
• Stiffness index 6
• ErgoLogic insole
• Sticki Rubber
• Range of use: Mtb
• Closure system with Boa L6 & anatomic fit strap
• Footbed: ErgoLogic removable insole
• Weight: 310g
• Adjustment system: BOA
• Technology: Boa® System
• Outsole: Composite, Sticki Rubber / Stiffness Index 6
• Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3D Nylon Airmesh