What was founded by the ski racer Ed Scott in Sun Valley in 1958 as a brand producing aluminum ski poles, is now a multinational sporting goods producer.
- - 19 %ScottSupertrac Ultra RC Running Shoes Black / Yellow Men159,95 €129,95 €
- - 25 %ScottTrail Progressive Pants Black Men119,95 €89,95 €
- - 25 %ScottRC Run WP Rain Jacket Black / Yellow Men189,95 €142,45 €
- - 25 %ScottRC Run Windshield Windbreaker Black / Yellow Men99,95 €74,95 €
- - 25 %ScottRC Run WP Rain Jacket Black / Yellow Women189,95 €142,45 €
- - 25 %ScottRC Run Skirt Black / Yellow Women69,95 €52,45 €
- - 17 %ScottTrail TR Drinking Belt Caviar Black / Sulphur Yellow29,95 €24,95 €
- - 20 %ScottTrail RC TR' 4 Running Backpack Caviar Black / Sulphur Yellow99,95 €79,95 €
- - 10 %ScottSpunto Junior Bike Helmet Grey / Red RC Kids39,95 €35,95 €
- - 25 %ScottTrail camo map crew Socks Dark Grey / Black19,95 €14,95 €
- - 25 %ScottTrail Contessa Signature Crew Socks Black / Brick Red Women19,95 €14,95 €
- - 10 %ScottSpunto Junior Bike Helmet Black / Radium Yellow RC Kids39,95 €35,95 €
- - 19 %ScottSupertrac RC 2 Running Shoes Black/Yellow Men159,95 €129,95 €
- - 14 %ScottTrail Lite Evo FR 14 Bike Backpack Pistachio Green / Dark Grey69,95 €59,95 €
- - 13 %ScottTrail Lite Evo FR 22 Bike Backpack Dust Beige79,95 €69,95 €
- - 25 %ScottRC Run WB Pants Black / Yellow Men139,95 €104,95 €
- - 15 %ScottRC Raceday 60 Backpack Caviar Black / Sulphur Yellow199,95 €169,95 €
- - 10 %ScottProtect Airflex FR 20 Bike Backpack Dark Grey / Black199,95 €179,95 €
- - 11 %ScottProtect Airflex FR 10 Bike Backpack Sulphur Yellow / Smoked Green189,95 €169,95 €
- - 15 %ScottTrail Kinabalu TR 10 Running Backpack Caviar Black69,95 €59,45 €
- - 15 %ScottTrail Kinabalu TR 20 Running Backpack Caviar Black89,95 €76,45 €
- - 38 %ScottKinabalu RC 2.0 Running Shoes Black Men159,95 €99,95 €
- - 31 %ScottMTB Comp BOA Bike Shoes Reflective Black Women129,95 €89,95 €
- - 50 %ScottRC Pro Junior Tights Black / Sulphur Yellow Kids49,95 €25,00 €
- - 10 %ScottVivo Bike Helmet Black99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %ScottVivo Plus MIPS Bike Helmet Komodo Green129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %ScottArx Plus Bike Helmet Komodo Green119,95 €107,95 €
- - 10 %ScottStego Plus Bike Helmet Landgreen199,95 €179,95 €
- - 10 %ScottVivo Bike Helmet Red /Midnight Blue99,95 €89,95 €
- - 10 %ScottStego Plus Bike Helmet Marble Brown199,95 €179,95 €
- - 10 %ScottVivo Plus MIPS Bike Helmet White / Black129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %ScottJibe Bike Helmet Komodo Green49,95 €44,95 €
- - 10 %ScottVivo Plus MIPS Bike Helmet Nitro Purple129,95 €116,95 €
- - 10 %ScottSpunto Kid Bike Helmet Light Pink Kids39,95 €35,95 €
- - 10 %ScottGroove Plus MIPS Bike Helmet Dark Grey79,95 €71,95 €
- - 10 %ScottSpunto Junior Bike Helmet Pearl White / Breeze Blue Kids39,95 €35,95 €
Winter sports, running, biking and motor sports are part of the product portfolio. The brand is probably most known for its innovative mountain bikes and high-quality racing bikes. Also, additional equipment such as bike pants, shirts and backpacks are very well liked. But Scott is also big in winter sports: skis for all kinds of skiers and areas on the mountain, ski boots, poles, protectors, avalanche airbags, skins and goggles. Each year, the brand surprises with new functional solutions. What is great about this brand, which is not situated in Switzerland, is the great value for the price, especially when it comes to clothing!
From bike to multi-sports with Scott
Scott has been in the heads of most bikers for many years. But the product portfolio really has broadened over the last couple years. Scott increasingly puts effort into the areas of ski touring and freeriding, and also running and trail running. All sport areas also have their specific clothing: jackets, pants, midlayers, base layers, gloves and accessories. And their key segments: bike, winter sports, running and motorsports also have a wide range of equipment from helmets to goggles, protectors and backpacks.
Scott bike sports
In biking, Scott has differentiated and does not only produce mountain bikes. There are race bikes, e-bikes, trekking bikes, cyclocross and city bikes! Of course, this area has its own pro team, and the team manager is one of the best known, most successful mountain bikers ever: Thomas Frischknecht. Thomas and his team are in charge of taking professional bikers’ experience and putting it straight into the bike collection. This leads to continuous further improvement and development and great performance of the equipment. And also, the design is great, meaning lots of stylish clothing!
Scott running and trail running
Right now, running and especially trail running is a hot topic in outdoor sports. Trail runs such as the Zugspitz Ultratrail oder Zugspitz Trailrun Challenge, which are both sponsored by Sport Conrad, are very popular in the alpine area. And Scott is one of the leading brands when it comes to ultra-light, ultra-functional equipment. Running belts, trail running poles, shoes and clothing – all needs are met! And of course, styles and awesome colors are also part of the package!
Scott touring and freeskiing
Another very important part is the segment of touring and freeriding. One of the main players here is the Scott pro-rider Jeremy Heitz. As a participant of the Freeride World Tour, this guy was successful with his project “La Liste”. The clip was part of the European Outdoor Filmtour in 2016, showing him doing the steepest, most spectacular runs of the alps! And that is how Scott has made itself a big name in the scene, further enlarging their ski portfolio.
As of now, Scott has three different collections of skis. Tourers use the Scott Superguide and Cascade collections. Starting with a width of 88mm, these go up to powder machines with 110mm. Then there ist he all mountain ski collection: the Punisher. And the Speedguide is all about uphill-oriented racing.