- - 19 %newScottSupertrac Ultra RC Running Shoes Black / Yellow Men159,95 €129,95 €
- - 15 %newScottMTB Comp BOA Bike Shoes Reflective Black Women129,95 €109,95 €
- - 10 %newScottMTB Heater GTX Bike Shoes Black / Black Men199,95 €179,95 €
- - 17 %newScottSport Trail Evo Boa Bike Shoes Dark Grey / Black Men119,95 €99,95 €
- - 20 %newScottTrail Kinabalu TR 10 Running Backpack Caviar Black69,95 €55,95 €
- - 27 %newScottSuperguide 88 21/22 Skitouring Skis Men549,95 €399,00 €
- - 19 %newScottSupertrac RC 2 Running Shoes Black/Yellow Men159,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newScottTeam Boa Bike Shoes Matte Black / White Men149,95 €134,95 €
- newScottExporair Light Shorts Dark Purple Women59,95 €
- - 19 %newScottKinabalu Ultra RC Running Shoes Black / Yellow Men159,95 €129,95 €
- - 10 %newScottRC Run WP Rain Jacket Black / Yellow Men189,95 €170,95 €
- - 39 %newScottSuperguide Freetour 21/22 Skitouring Skis649,95 €399,00 €
- newScottEndurance LS / Fit W / Pad Shorts Black Women99,95 €
- - 20 %newScottTrail FR 5 Hip Bag Dark Grey / Black49,95 €39,95 €
- - 15 %newScottMTB Comp BOA Bike Shoes Grey Reflective / Black Men129,95 €109,95 €
- newScottTrail Underwear Pro +++ Tights Black Men64,95 €
- - 10 %newScottRC Run WB Pants Black / Yellow Men139,95 €125,95 €
- - 20 %newScottTrail RC TR' Belt Hip Bag Caviar Black / Sulphur Yellow44,95 €35,95 €
- - 8 %newScottVivo Plus Bike Helmet Stealth Black129,90 €119,95 €
- - 10 %newScottSport Volt Bike Shoes Matt Blue / Black Men99,95 €89,95 €
- newScottRC Run Hybrid Shorts Black / Yellow Men79,95 €
- - 27 %newScottW's Superguide 88 21/22 Skitouring Skis Women549,95 €399,00 €
- newScottEndurance 20 Short-Sleeve Jersey Smoked Green / Chrystal Pink Women59,95 €
- - 10 %newScottTrail Run Pants Black Men89,95 €80,95 €
- newScottExplore Light Shorts Tuscan Red / Dark Grey Men59,95 €
- newScottTrail Flow W / Pad Shorts Smoked Green Women79,90 €
- newScottExplorair Light Shorts Smoked Green Women59,95 €
- newScottProtect Airflex FR 20 Bike Backpack Dark Grey / Black199,95 €
- newScottTrail Vertic Pro Short-Sleeve Jersey Carmine Pink / Dark Purple Women59,95 €
- - 20 %newScottRC Raceday 60 Backpack Caviar Black / Sulphur Yellow199,95 €159,95 €
- newScottEndurance LS/Fit W / Pad Shorts Smoked Green Women99,90 €
- - 11 %newScottGravel Pro Bike Shoes Dark Grey / Light Green Women139,95 €124,95 €
- newScottExpolrair Light Dryo 2.5L Rain Jacket Frost Green / Smoked Green Men149,95 €
- newScottDefined Short-Sleeve Jersey Crystal Pink Women29,95 €
- newScottEndurance LS / Fit W / Pad Shorts Black Men99,95 €
- - 13 %newScottSport Crus-R Flat Bike Shoes Dark Grey / Light Blue Women79,95 €69,95 €
Why is Scott a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Scott has created the Re-Source by Scott program to better meet its own corporate responsibility. It is based on the three pillars of people, product and planet. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Scott stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It promotes fair working conditions and conducts its own audits of production facilities
- The company is a member of the European Outdoor Group and a signatory to the European Outdoor Group Sustainability Charter
No shortcuts - especially not when it comes to sustainability
'No Shortcuts' defines the Scott spirit of doing things the right way, for the right reasons. "We are committed to improving the impacts of our products and business practices, preserving the environment for future generations and stimulating positive change in our communities.” Re-Source by Scott was put in place to develop and promote Corporate Responsibility. This program focusses on three key pillars: People, Product and Planet."
Re-Source by Scott is not only the name of the company’s own sustainability program, but also a label given to products that meet strict requirements for the sustainability of materials. According to these criteria, a product must be made of at least 50 % recycled materials or 100 % certified renewable materials. In addition, 81 % of the Durable Water Repellence used must be PFC-free.
From bike to multi-sports with Scott
Winter sports, running, biking and motor sports are part of the product portfolio. The brand is probably most known for its innovative mountain bikes and high-quality racing bikes. Also, additional equipment such as bike pants, shirts and backpacks are very well liked.
But Scott is also big in winter sports: skis for all kinds of skiers, levels and areas on the mountain, ski boots, poles, protectors, avalanche airbags, skins and goggles. Each year, the brand surprises with new functional solutions and impresses with a great cost/performance ratio, especially when it comes to bike and winter sports apparel.
Scott also puts increasing effort into the areas of ski touring and freeriding, but is also becoming more visible in running and trail running. All sport areas have their specific clothing: jackets, pants, midlayers, base layers, gloves and accessories. Bike, winter sports, running and motorsports are the key segments of Scott and, therefore, have an even wider range of equipmen, including helmets, goggles, protectors and backpacks.
Scott bike sports
Scott became known for its mountain bikes but expanded the product range to also cover the demand for race bikes, e-bikes, trekking bikes cyclo-cross bikes and city bikes. For cross-country biking, Scott even has its own pro team. The team manager is one of the best known, most successful mountain bikers ever: Thomas Frischknecht. Thomas and his team take part in races like the Cape Epic and Swiss Epic. Their experience contributes to further improvement and development of the equipment, as well as the stylish clothes of the Scott bike collection.
Scott running and trail running
Right now, running and especially trail running is a hot topic in outdoor sports. Trail runs such as the Zugspitz Ultratrail or the Zugspitz Trailrun Challenge, which are both sponsored by Sport Conrad, are very popular in the alpine area. Scott is one of the leading brands when it comes to ultra-light, ultra-functional equipment. Running belts, trail running poles, shoes and clothing – all needs are met! And of course, styles and awesome colours are also part of the package!
Scott touring and freeskiing
Another very important part is the segment of touring and freeriding. One of the main players here is the Scott pro-rider Jeremy Heitz. As a participant of the Freeride World Tour, this guy was successful with his project “La Liste”. The clip was part of the European Outdoor Filmtour in 2016, showing him doing the steepest, most spectacular runs of the alps! That is how Scott became a big player in the scene, and the reason to put even more effort in enlarging their ski portfolio.
As of now, Scott has three different collections of skis. Tourers use the Scott Superguide and Cascade collections. Starting with a width of 88 mm, these go up to powder machines with 110 mm. Scott also covers all mountain skis and uphill-oriented racing skies like the Speedguide.