Product details: Salewa Piuma 3.0 Climbing Helmet Green
The Piuma 3.0 is the lightest climbing and mountaineering helmet Salewa has made so far. Its low-profile in-mould construction combines smart weight reduction and high impact protection with excellent ventilation.
Made with an expanded polypropylene foam shell and a polycarbonate outer lid, the Piuma 3.0 is designed to protect you from multiple angles. Its sleek, streamlined design carefully follows the head shape, looks super stylish on, and is comfortable and enjoyable to wear. With reliable attachments for a headlamp or goggles.
Salewa Piuma 3.0: Ultra-lightweight protection for committing routes and top-level mountaineering
• Strong & light: the lightest helmet Salewa ever made with protective top-notch EPP-PC in mold construction for strong impact absorption
• Keeps your head cool and comfy with "Dry Head" aereation concept with generous vents and padding
• Safe: enhanced front, side & back protection
• Super snug fit thanks to minimalist and fully adjustable fitting system
• Low profile design
• Engineered to maintain full visual field
• Sweat wicking, removable and washable padding
• Simple to use, reliable headlamp clips and elastic, suitable also for double use with headlamp and goggles
• Certifications: CE EN 12492, UIAA106
Size S/M: 53 - 58 cm
Size L/XL: 57 - 62 cm