- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Salewa Ortles Durastretch Softshell Jacket Electric Men
Perfect for all your outdoor adventures: the Salewa Ortles Durastretch softshell jacket.
With its simple design, the Orltes offers lightweight, dynamic and versatile weather protection for alpine trekking, ski touring or climbing tours in the colder seasons. Made with Salewa Durastretch, the Ortles is robust against abrasion.
The hood can be worn under the helmet and side openings on the collar for threading the chin strap offer you the possibility of a seamless and ergonomic transition between helmet and hood. This gives you improved protection and plenty of freedom of movement. The Free Motion underarm construction ensures that the jacket doesn't slip when you're climbing, and a waterproof front zipper keeps you dry during occasional rain showers.
In addition, the Ortles Durastretch is equipped with: An easy-access chest pocket(s) with a Direct Access waterproof zipper, a sleeve pocket with a waterproof zipper, and an inner pocket made of elastic mesh with an elastic edge, as well as width-adjustable cuffs with Velcro.
With the Salewa Ortles Durastretch softshell jacket you get the ideal companion for the mountain.
• Hood for improved wearing under the helmet.
• Free Motion: underarm construction against slipping when climbing
• Waterproof front zipper
• Easy access chest pocket(s) with waterproof zipper
• Sleeve pocket with waterproof zipper
• Inner pocket made of elastic mesh with elastic edge
• Width-adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop closure
• Made from 66 percent recycled polyamide
• Weight: 460 g (size L)
Main fabric: 85 % polyamide, 9 % wool, 6 % elastane