Product details: Petzl Verso Tube Grau
The Verso is Petzl's lightest belay device. It accommodates most rope diameters: single ropes 8.5 to 11 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm.
It is intuitive and easy to use in the gym or at the crag; it's also good for rappelling. The specific design of the rope slots allows the rope to glide smoothly and reduces wear.
• V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
• Classic belay technique with both hands on the rope
• Ropes glide smoothly through the device
• Can be used for rappels
• Rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device
• The rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
• Weight: 55 g
• Single rope: 8.5 to 11 mm
• Half rope: 7.1 to 9.2 mm
• Twin rope: 6.9 to 9.2 mm
• Certification: EN 15151-2, UIAA