Petzl OK Screwgate Carabiner
The Petzl OK is a lightweight aluminum carabiner with a symmetrical oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys.
SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
• Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide section, such as pulleys, ascenders and progress capture pulleys
• fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
• Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
• H-profile contributes to better grip, protects the markings from abrasion and reduces weight
• Major axis strength: 25 kN
• Minor axis strength: 8 kN
• Open gate strength: 7 kN
• Gate opening: 22 mm