Product details: Petzl Ascension Right Ascender Gelb
The Ascension ascender from Petzl impresses with its high functionality. Thanks to the use of robust and lightweight aluminium, it weighs just 165 grams.
The hand ascender was developed for ascending on a rope. The ergonomic handle is particularly practical and makes for comfortable handling. The handle is made of two-component moulded rubber, offers excellent grip and thus prevents slipping.
Due to the large opening, the ascender can even be used with gloves. Due to the slightly wider grip surface in the lower area, the comfort of the little finger is increased during the ascent.
The release lever is integrated into the body of the Ascension ascender from Petzl and therefore cannot get caught on the rope. Two carabiners for lanyards and step slings can be hooked into the large eyelet at the bottom.
• Wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves
• Ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
• Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
• Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot
• Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the Connect Adjust lanyard and Footape or Footcord footloop to be easily attached
• Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
• Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
• Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
• Certifications: CE EN 567, UIAA
• Weight: 165 g
Fabrics: Aluminum, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon