Patagonia Downdrift Down Jacket Northern Green Men
Product details: Patagonia Downdrift Down Jacket Northern Green Men
Stylish and warm at the same time, the retro-inspired Downdrift Down Jacket from Patagonia is the ideal choice for your adventures in the mountains and in the city. Even in the most adverse weather conditions, the recycled down insulation, removable hood, and drawcord hem keep you warm and comfortable outdoors.
The covered button placket gives you extra wind protection, while you can protect your hands from the cold in the front patch pockets. In addition, the down jacket is durably water repellent and blocks light rain.
Good to know: The outer material of the Downdrift Down Jacket by Patagonia is made of 100 % NetPlus fabric. This fabric is made from recycled fishing nets and helps to reduce plastic pollution in the oceans. At the same time, the insulation of the jacket is 100 % recycled down.
• Durably water repellent due to PFC-free DWR finish
• Full-length, center-front two-way Vislon zipper
• Covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
• Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords
• 2 double-entry, patch-on front pockets
• Secured interior zippered pocket
• Drawcord hem
• Consists of 100 % recycled material and 600-fill-power recycled down
• Fair Trade Certified sewn
Shell: 100 % polyamide
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin