Product details: Ortovox Peak Light 40 Backpack Blue Lake
The Ortovox Peak Light 40 Backpack offers enough space for high-altitude tours lasting several days without sacrificing comfort. The special feature of this backpack is the Swisswool-Tec-Knit Back System: In an elaborate process, Ortovox combines foam and pressed Swiss wool, which are covered by a high-tech knitted fabric with different perforations. This processing enables excellent temperature management and high comfort.
In addition, the material of the backpack is particularly tear and abrasion resistant, which makes it extremely robust and durable. The PU coating also makes it water-repellent. With plenty of storage space and numerous well thought-out features, the Ortovox Peak Light 40 Backpack is your ideal companion in the mountains.
• Side ski fastening
• Chest strap with signal whistle
• Helmet net
• Ice axe and hiking pole loops, rope attachment
• Removable hip belt, hip pocket
• Compression strap and gear loops
• Removable back reinforcement
• Bottle holder
• Map compartment, 1 x emergency card
• Circumferential, water-repellent zipper
Dimensions: 29 x 72 x 23 cm
Hip belt: 70 - 145 cm
Minimum weight*: 780 g
Back length: Regular
100 % polyamide
* Backpack weight if all detachable accessories are omitted.