Product details: Mammut Barryvox Tracker Beacon Europe / Grau / Orange
The Mammut Barryvox is an intuitive avalanche transceiver that allows you to search quickly and easily in an emergency. The Barryvox makes your avalanche equipment complete.
As the top performer in its class, the Mammut Barryvox continues Mammut's tradition of outstanding avalanche transceivers. The developers have vastly increased the performance of the Barryvox in: The series now has a search strip width of 70 meters, which can also be used effectively thanks to a nearly circular reception field.
The new design also provides more ergonomics and a robust device that remains easy and safe to operate even when wearing gloves. The larger display is easier to read than ever, even with polarized glasses. The new Barryvox combines proven usability and top performance, so you can help reliably and as quickly as possible in an emergency.
• ergonomic design, impact-proof and break-proof
• can be operated while wearing gloves
• Display: display with background lighting, easily understandable even when wearing polarized glasses
• Visual interface: shows the distance, direction and number of buried subjects
• Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field
• Group test with clear instructions
• Multiple buried subjects: digital signal processing in the event of several buried subjects
• Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
• Digital receiving bandwidth: 70 meters
• Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving bandwidth for the X and Y antennas
• Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
• Automatic switching from send to search (Auto revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, it is assumed a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
• Attachment: including highly functional Barryvox carrying system
• Alkaline battery life: around 300 hours SEND, followed by 1 hour SEARCH
• Device tests: automatic self-test, frequency check and function test
• W-link: additional communication channel for better search performance
• Updatable software
• Manage the device fleet via W-link
• Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)