Product details: La Sportiva Otaki Climbing Shoes Sulphur / Coral Women
The Otaki women's climbing shoe from La Sportiva has a remarkable heel thanks to the S-Heel technology, which provides stability and adapts perfectly to different rock formations. Added to this is the asymmetric shape of the shoe with a pronounced downturn, which makes it possible to stand securely even on the smallest surfaces and always have a firm grip.
The Vibram sole construction and the use of the P3 system increase the load-bearing capacity even on small cracks and ledges.
The Velcro closures ensure an optimal fit. Both the warp fasteners and the loops at the back of the shoe make it quick and easy to put on and take off. So you can start your adventure right away. Due to its structure, precision and support, the Otaki Climbing Shoe from La Sportiva can also be described as a high-performance shoe. This makes it the ideal companion for long routes, bouldering or in the climbing garden.
• P3: Permanent Power Platform
• Maximum sensitivity and precise fit even in torsion
• Heel with innovative patented S-Heel shell
• Scratch resistant coating on the toe to support toehooks
• Increased traction on small cracks and lasts
• Upper: Microfiber, Suede
• Lining: Pacific front, Dentex back
• Midsole: 1.1 mm LaSpoFlex + P3 System
• Sole: Vibram XS Grip2 4 mm
Lead Climbing: 5/5
Support: Max Support
Upper: textile, leather (suede leather)
Lining and insole: textile (Pacific front, Dentex in the back)
Sole: other material