>> Check out our new Shoe Configurator <<
A mid cut, waterproof and breathable, lightweight model, ideal for technical approach routes and hiking. La Sportgiva Boulder X Mid is especially designed for mountain rescue teams and alpine guides.
The uppers feature a full rubber rand for protection against knocks and abrasion. The Gore Tex lining guarantees optimum climate controlled comfort even after tough hiking. The patented lacing system derives from the Mythos project.
The high cushion 2 mm EVA layer cushions the foot, guarantees a high level of shock absorption and enhances the overall comfort of the shoe. The Vibram Sole with Impact Brake System is equipped with a climbing zone at the toe for maximum grip when climbing.
• Upper: Suede Leather with rubber rand protection.
• Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort.
• Midsole: Graded microporous midsole.
• Underfoot: Shock absorbing EVA 2 mm insert.
• Sole: Vibram® Impact Brake System.
• Sizes: 36 - 47,5 (including half sizes)
• Weight: 1.000 g (pair, size 42)