Product details: Hestra Army Leather Extreme Mittens Black / Black
On freezing days you need a very good insulation for your hands? The Army Leather Extreme mittens from Hestra are made for really cold outdoor temperatures. The combination of goatskin and 4-way stretch softshell ensures that the mittens are highly durable.
This long-cut Army Leather Extreme mitten from the Hestra brand is the optimal choice for extremely cold winter days. It provides excellent insulation and is perfect for skiers and adventurers who spend extended periods of time in low temperatures and need a reliable and protective glove. Made from durable goatskin and polyamide fabric, it also features a removable lining with a high-quality synthetic fill.
• Extra thick insulated mitten
• Upper made of weather-resistant and breathable polyamide stretch fabric
• Impregnated goatskin in the palm provides good grip and durability
• Removable lining made of highly functional synthetic Fabrics filling (G-loft)
• Long closure with drawstring
• Width at wrist can be adjusted with one hand
• With catch strap/handcuffs (hand loops)
• Snap hooks and eyelets for hanging/fastening
• Can be combined with different inner gloves
Outer: 92 % polyamide, 8 % elastane
Palm coating: 100 % leather; contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Insulation: 100 % polyester
Lining: 100 % polyester