- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Fjällräven Kånken Backpack Blue Ridge
The Fjällräven Kånken already was created in 1978, primarily to prevent back problems among Swedish school children. Today you can see the backpack everywhere, whether in school, on the way to work, in the city or when travelling. It is a stylish accessory with a spacious main compartment.
The hard-wearing Vinylon F fabric withstands dirt and wetness. The Fjällräven logo is reflecting, which makes you more visible during dawn. This backpack can also be carried as a common bag. If you want to take a break, there is a seat cushion stowed in the interior back pocket. This cushion also functions as some kind of back protection.
The Fjällräven Kånken is a cool backpack with a simple carrying system and slender, adjustable shoulder straps.
• Hardwearing and water-resistant fabric
• Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps
• Removable seat pad
• Zippered front pocket
• Open side pockets
• Name and address label on inside of pack
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 38 x 27 x 13 cm
• Weight: 300 g
Main fabric: 100 % vinylal
Strap: 100 % polypropylene