Devold Tuvegga Merino Baselayer Longsleeve Flood Men
Product details: Devold Tuvegga Merino Baselayer Longsleeve Flood Men
The Devold Tuvegga Merino baselayer longsleeve is a reversible merino wool shorts designed for high intensity activities where insulation and the ability to regulate body temperature are important.
When more insulation is needed, the garments can be reversed where a 3D fabric construction with air channel knit creates additional insulation. A stretchy, insulating rib knit, lightweight and soft, is incorporated to absorb moisture and keep you dry during activity.
• 3D fabric knit - Adaptable 3D fabric construction.
• Reversible depending on intensity level and changing outdoor temperatures
• Wool Mesh - Strategic placement of breathable mesh.
• Rib Knit - Elastic rib knit, lightweight with high insulating properties
• Total Easy Care Merino Wool: Machine washable and tumble dryable
• Extended sleeves with thumbholes
• Made in EU
3D fabric: 99 % wool, 1 % elastane
Contrast fabric: 100 % wool