Product details: Black Crows Atris 20/21
The squadron’s flagship model: the Black Crows Atris is a success with everyone on all snow types around the world. This stable ski is quick when edging, with a progressive tail and a tolerant degree of flex; a powerful performer at high speed without loss of manoeuvrability.
A really sporty character. The Atris is a big mountain ski for all types of weather and snow conditions, a stylish door-opener to the world of big mountain skiing.
Features & Specs:
• Nice versatile width: 108 waist
• Double rocker: immediate pivot
• Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability
• Slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
• Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float
• Strong and consistent flex: a very stable ski
• Construction: semi cap step down
• Core: poplar wood