Product details: ATK SL World Cup Alpine Touring Bindings Black Titanium Orange
The SL World Cup is a lightweight, solid, reliable Race binding. The rotating steel sleeves on the U-spring made of Titanal allow a soft and easy entry while providing protection against wear.
The front part in mono-link construction, easy-entry system and the slot on the locking lever for catch straps make this binding a trusted partner on race days.
The side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz and 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
• ROLLING-IN SYSTEM: thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
• EASY ENTRY SYSTEM: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
• MONOLINK TECHNOLOGY 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
• The toe fits with the SRA optional crampons slot.
• Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK Bindings heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
• The “U” spring is shaped out from titanium to assure extreme lightness combined with resistance.
• RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
• Materials: Alu 7075, Titan, POM
• Relaese: Race Setting
• Optional Ski Brake: Race ski brake
• Rolling-in System
According to manufacturer bindings are ideal for:
60 – 82 mm ski waist
< 800 g ski weight
Skier 60 – 80 kg
The U-shaped springs of ATK WORLD CUP heels are made of titanium. This metal provides incredible lightness, but is prone to wear and tear, with possible performance and loss of safety ratio. ROLLING-IN SYSTEM has revolutionised
this field: two small hardened steel bushings (0,4 mm wide) are applied to the front of the U-shaped spring, preventing wear and tear.
- 100% reduction of wear and tear, still granting the extreme lightweight of the titanium body.
- Easier and softer step-in and more stable vertical release thanks to the rolling bushings.
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.