- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Arcteryx Atom Hoody Insulation Jacket Moonlit Women
Product details: Arcteryx Atom Hoody Insulation Jacket Moonlit Women
The Arcteryx Atom Hoody is a thoroughly versatile insulation jacket for alpine adventures.
The water-repellent DWR coating has a long history of keeping climbers, hikers, backcountry skiers and bike commuters dry. Worn as a mid-layer or solo, the material performs at full capacity in a wide range of conditions and performance levels. Elastic Coreloft Compact 60 insulation retains warmth even when wet. The lightweight water-repellent Tyono 20 shell is soft, breathable and durable, stretch fleece side panels provide better ventilation and freedom of movement, and the insulated StormHood adds extra warmth.
What are you waiting for? Get your Arcteryx Atom Hoody Insulated Jacket and head to the mountain!
• Tyono 20 with DWR coating to repel moisture
• Coreloft Compact 60 insulation, for optimal thermal insulation
• High performance stretch fleece side panels for ventilation
• Adjustable, insulated StormHood with textured mini hood brim
• No slip zip main opening
• Zippered hand pockets
• Zippered pockets, inside chest pocket with zipper and TPU zippers
• Cuffs make it easy to put on and take off
• Two hem adjusters
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamide
Insert: 94 % polyester, 6 % elastane
Insulation: 100 % polyamide