Product details: Leki Sherpa Telescopic Pole Dark Anthracite / Copper / Neon Yellow
Be stable and safe on the move without showing the slightest sign of weakness. This is possible with the Leki Sherpa.
The three-part telescopic pole was developed by Leki especially for mountaineering and equipped with the Aergon Air grip.
The grip has been improved in numerous ways and has been completely redesigned in terms of comfort and control. Its special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand.
Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the Aergon Air’s rubberized grip back. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain.
This stable mountaineering pole is equipped with a flex tip, allowing the Big Mountain Binding Basket to be added directly on the mountain in case of snow. Made from aluminium, the Sherpa is stable and yet weighs only 279 g, making it your trusty mountain ally!
• Ergonomic Aergon Air handle combines lightness and stability
• Adjustable strap with safety lock: Lock Safety Strap Skin 4.0
• Handle extension for easy grip on steep terrain or traverses
• Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2 plus
• Aluminium HTS (Highest Treated Shaft) 6.5
• Speed Lock 2 plus: Easy adjustment and maximum holding power
• Compact trekking disc that can be changed by hand
• Big Mountain winter binding disc included
• Tube diameter: 18|16|14 mm
• Basket: Trekking 2.0
• Tip: Flex Tip
• Pack size: 70 cm