Product details: Scott Voodoo NTN Telemark Boots Anthracite / Black Men
The Scott Voodoo NTN telemark boot provides the ideal balance between precision and mobility for telemarking - on the piste as well as in the backcountry.
The Scott Voodoo NTN impresses with lateral stiffness and overlapping, supportive material that harmonises perfectly with the progressive flex.
• High Overlap Panel
• Lock Catches
• Adjustable Spoiler
• Composition: Powertour, Pebax
• Flex Index: 130
• Forward Lean: 13° + Free For Walking
• Cuff Rotation: 46°
• Canting Regulation: 2 Positions
• Closure: 3 Ergal Micro Adjustable
• Buckles + Power Strap
• Liner: Pwr Telemark High
Up to a size of 25,5 you can use a touring binding in size S, from size 26,0 on you have to use a touring binding in size L.
Powertour boots are developed with an ample forefoot and a secure heel. The multi-injected internal "pod" was developed with cutouts to give relief to the vulnerable areas on the skier's feet.
The overlap is a seamless part of the shell, with no tongues or riveted-on pieces that flex, create gaps, and dissipate energy.
- Overlap improves touring by naturally rotating out of the way when walking to allow more freedom of movement than any other tongue design.
- Powertour shell structure has superior lateral and torsional rigidity with a solid, progressive forward flex.