Scott Patrol E1 30 Avalanche Backpack
The Scott Patrol E1 30 is the ultimate freeskiing avalanche backpack, which featuring the all new Alpride E1 airbag system. This fully electronic airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology.
It is the lightest electronic airbag system on the market. With 30 litres of space to pack all your essentials for the dayelevating your safety for those unforgettable backcountry adventures.
• H/T 420 D Nylon Plain W/R
• H/T 210 D Nylon Double R/S W/R
• Composition: Shell Fabric: 100% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Polyester.
• Dimensions: 60-28-19cm
• Approx. Weight: 1390g Backpack, 1280g Alpride System
• Scott ALPRIDE AIRBAG-SYSTEM E1
• Diagonal ski carry system
• Side compression straps with A-frame ski carry system and front snowboard fixation function
• Separate sleeves for safety equipment (shovel, probe) inside the main compartment
• Top pocket with fleece lining
• Stow away ice axe/pole fixation
• Versatile daisy chain loops
• Light hip belt with safety leg loop
• SOS label with emergency instructions
• Sternum strap with emergency whistle
• Inside map pocket with key holder
ALPRIDE E1 AIRBAG SYSTEM
The all new Alpride E1 is a fully electronical avalanche airbag system that pushes the boundaries of innovation. Its supercapacitor technology, along with exceptional design results in one of the lightest
electronical airbag systems on the market to date.
ALPRIDE E1 AIRBAG SYSTEM FEATURES
• Supercapacitor technology: cold temperatures do not affect the performance or charge of the supercapacitor
• Turbo radial fan: more power and volume in a shorter amount of time
• 1280g full system weight: 720g lighter than any other electronical system on the market
• Mechanical trigger and deflation release: no electronic error possible
• No cartridges / no li-ion battery: no restrictions for travelling and shipping
• 2x AA batteries: recharge on the mountain without power supply
THINGS YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO DO WITH THE ELECTRONIC ALPRIDE E1 SYSTEM
• Travel/Shipping without any restrictions
• Activate the airbag twice without reloading any cartridges. Only folding the airbag is necessary
• Reload your system with only 2X AA batteries
• Use your Micro USB to charge the system
• Keep it ride ready for 3 months in your storage without checking it
• Zero Cost User Practice - train at home to make sure you know how to react on a bad day.
Mehr Infos in unserem Blog:
as described in the text, the cartridges are included in the backpack.
the all new Alpride E1 is a fully electronical avalanche airbag system.
No cartridges /no li-ion battery.