Product details: Scott Voodoo 75 mm Telemark Boots White/Black Men
Thanks to its versatility, the Scott Voodoo telemark boot is suitable for both the piste and the backcountry. Thanks to the 3 micro-adjustable buckles made of Ergal with Power Strap, an excellent fit is made possible.
The Scott Voodoo is the ideal companion for anyone looking for a powerful telemark model. Equipped with numerous technologies, this boot offers the best performance.
This powerhouse is particularly convincing thanks to its progressive and harmonious flex as well as its unique lateral stiffness.
It is not only the design of the Voodoo that is impressive. Numerous technologies make the Voodoo a powerful and versatile companion that can always convince with the best performance. The perfect mix of precision and mobility. Convince yourself!
• A telemark boot that crushes big lines in the resort and backcountry
• 130 flex drives wide skis and aggressive bindings
• 75 mm compatibility pairs with traditional cable bindings
• 100 mm last strikes a balance between comfort and performance
• Walk mode with 46-degrees of cuff rotation for comfortable touring
• High overlap shell design with 3 Ergal buckles gives a stiff feel
• Two canting positions with 13-degree forward lean
• Shell Material: Pebax
• Flex: 130
• Last Width: 100 mm
• Buckles: 3
• Buckle Material: Ergal
• Lean Angle: 13 deg
• Walk Mode: yes, 46-degree rotation
• Liner: PWR Telemark
• Thermo-moldable Liner: yes
• Binding Compatibility: 75mm telemark
• Sole: thin rubber
• Recommended Use: telemark
• Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years limited
Powertour boots are developed with an ample forefoot and a secure heel. The multi-injected internal "pod" was developed with cutouts to give relief to the vulnerable areas on the skier's feet.
The overlap is a seamless part of the shell, with no tongues or riveted-on pieces that flex, create gaps, and dissipate energy.
- Overlap improves touring by naturally rotating out of the way when walking to allow more freedom of movement than any other tongue design.
- Powertour shell structure has superior lateral and torsional rigidity with a solid, progressive forward flex.
Scott's Locking Buckle Catches keep the buckle bails in place when the buckles are opened for hiking.
An Asymmetric Spoiler on men's models provides medial and rearward support.