Patagonia Granite Crest Softshell Jacket Plume Grey Men
Product details: Patagonia Granite Crest Softshell Jacket Plume Grey Men
The 3-layer Granite Crest Softshell Jacket from Patagonia is ideal for long tours in wet weather. It is made from NetPlus nylon faille, which is made from 100 % recycled fish nets to reduce plastic pollution in the oceans.
The men's jacket meets the Patagonia H2No Performance Standard for waterproof/breathable weather protection and is Fair Trade Certified. The hood with laminated peak reliably keeps moisture out and a dual regulation ensures the best visibility in bad weather - whether with or without a helmet.
The front zipper and the zipper of the chest pocket of the Patagonia Granite Crest Jacket are waterproof and have a slider cover.
• Two piped handwarmer pockets that are easily accessible even when wearing a climbing harness or hip belt
• Two-way adjustable hood with peak
• Waterproof, piped two-way underarm zipper for efficient ventilation
• Stowable in its own pocket
• Adjustable drawcord hem
• With PFC-free DWR impregnation
• Fair Trade Certified
100 % polyamide