Patagonia Micro Puff® Hoody Insulation Jacket Women
The Micro Puff® Hoody delivers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia has ever created. The unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the versatility of synthetic without compromising the benefits and feel of down.
The revolutionary PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is featherlight and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet.
A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable waterproof repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment’s design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff.
• Zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop)
• A pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags)
• A light and simple under-the-helmet hood, and elasticized cuffs and hem
• Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
• Innovative quilting construction minimizes stitching and maximizes loft to ensure warmth
• Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Weight: 227 g (8 oz)
Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester
Wir Denken Um