70 years of innovation and "always one step ahead" - this is Odlo, an international Swiss company with Norwegian roots, which manufactures progressive and sustainable products for your favourite outdoor activities.
- newOdloMove Light Headband Black24,95 €
- - 50 %OdloActive F-Dry Light Baselayer Shortsleeve Creme de Menthe Women39,90 €20,00 €
- - 50 %OdloMillennium S-Thermic Insulation Shorts Black Men94,95 €47,50 €
- - 25 %OdloBL Top V-Neck Singlet Performance X-Light Baselayer Shortsleeve White Women34,95 €26,20 €
- - 50 %OdloMillennium S-Thermic Dress Decadent Chocolate Melange Women129,95 €65,00 €
- - 25 %OdloNatural + Light T-Shirt Grey Melange Women69,95 €52,45 €
- - 25 %OdloPerformance X-Light Baselayer Shortsleeve Black Men34,95 €26,20 €
- newOdloLong Active Warm Long Baselayer Set Nautical Blue / Odlo Steel Grey Mel Kids49,95 €
- newOdloLong Active Warm Long Baselayer Set Deep Claret / Dark Sapphire Kids49,95 €
- newOdloActive F-Dry Light Eco Baselayer Pants Black Men44,95 €
- newOdloMerino 200 Baselayer Pants Black Men74,95 €
- newOdloActive Warm Eco Baselayer Pants Black Men49,95 €
- newOdloActive Warm Eco Longsleeve Black Men49,95 €
- newOdloPerformance Warm Eco Baselayer Pants Winetasting / Deep Claret Women74,95 €
- newOdloActive Warm Originals Eco Baselayer Pants Dark Sapphire Men54,95 €
- newOdloPerformance Light Longsleeve Black Women59,95 €
- newOdloPerformance Warm Eco Longsleeve Black / New Odlo Graphite Grey Men74,95 €
- newOdloMerino 200 Baselayer Pants Black Women74,95 €
- newOdloKinship Warm Baselayer Pants Winetasting Melange Women89,95 €
- newOdloMerino 200 Suw Baselayer Pants Black Women84,95 €
- newOdloPerformance Warm Eco Baselayer Pants Dark Sapphire / Stunning Blue Men74,95 €
- newOdloBlackcomb Eco Baselayer Pants Siesta / Space Dye Women84,95 €
- newOdloNatural Longsleeve Black Men84,95 €
- newOdloNatural Longsleeve Grey Melange Women84,95 €
- newOdloActive Warm Eco Longsleeve White Women49,95 €
- newOdloPerformance Warm Eco Longsleeve Grey Melange / Black Women74,95 €
- newOdloCeramiwarm Tights Dark Sapphire Women99,95 €
- newOdloEngvik Pants Black Men149,95 €
- newOdloEngvik Pants Dark Sapphire Men149,95 €
- newOdloSilsand Pants White / Dark Sapphire Women199,95 €
- newOdloEngvik Pants Black Women149,95 €
- newOdloCeramiwarm Tights Dark Sapphire Men99,95 €
- newOdloPolyknit Warm Eco Beanie Dark Sapphire19,95 €
- newOdloPolyknit Warm Eco Beanie Nautical Blue19,95 €
- newOdloPolyknit Warm Eco Beanie Black19,95 €
- newOdloPolyknit Warm Eco Print Beanie Black Reflective22,95 €
Why is Odlo a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The company's three core values are already anchored in the logo: Responsibility, measures and transparency. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Odlo stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- Its production is resource-saving and uses wool from species-appropriate husbandry
- Odlo has been awarded the leader status of the Fair Wear Foundation and is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
Odlo: Born in Norway — developed in Switzerland
"Sustainability is all about the future. "I want to look my children in the eye and say we are now taking the right actions to respect both people and mother nature, so that eventually their children also can enjoy a fair and healthy planet,“ states Knut Are Høgberg, CEO of ODLO As a global sportswear brand with its own factories, Odlo takes responsibility seriously. The commitment to sustainability is translated into action and contributes to change. The company collaborates with many players, suppliers and initiatives in order to advance the entire industry. Odlo has been a member of the Fair Wear Foundation since 2008. In addition, Odlo is committed to ensuring that natural products are obtained using fair production methods. Practices such as "mulesing" are strictly prohibited when sourcing wool. The down that is used is a by-product of the meat industry and is guaranteed to be produced without live plucking or force feeding.
THE ODLO SUCCESS STORY: FROM WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR TO FUNCTIONAL SPORTSWEAR
After working in a factory for clothing machines, Odd Roar Lofterød first started making women's underwear in 1947. Soon after, he was inspired by his son, who was a member of Norway's youth speed skating squad, to develop a pair of training pants made of Helanca fibres that could withstand the cold. As early as 1963, Lofterød launched the first suit for cross-country skiers and speed skaters made of Helanca fibres. In 1972, 22 national teams competed with them at the Winter Olympics in Sapporo.
A short time later, the company developed the first fully synthetic sports underwear. Today, Odlo's product range goes far beyond sports underwear: From functional underwear, ski clothing, outdoor clothing, cross-country skiing and running equipment to bike clothing, as well as fitness and yoga clothing.
Odlo uses brand ambassadors to draw attention to the company's values and the associated quality and durability of its products. These include the Swiss Olympic cross-country skiing champion Dario Cologna, who has been providing the company with valuable input for new developments since 2010. Other members of the Odlo family are Nino Schurter and Jenny Rissveds, two exceptional talents in the mountain bike scene, professional triathlete Anthony Meager and running expert and coach Ingalena Heuck.