- - 10 %newGasserSteering Leather Strap Sled AccessoriesMSRP 24,95 €22,45 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserPulling Lace Sled Accessories RotMSRP 3,95 €3,55 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserPulling Lace Sled Accessories SchwarzMSRP 3,95 €3,55 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserTouring toboggan 1-seater Sled Blau / ViolettMSRP 129,95 €116,95 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserTouring toboggan Sled KidsMSRP 74,95 €67,45 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserKinderlehne aus Holz SledMSRP 26,95 €24,25 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserPulling Lace Sled Accessories LilaMSRP 3,95 €3,55 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserSports toboggan Youth SledMSRP 204,95 €184,45 €One size
- - 10 %newGasserTouring toboggan 1-seater Sled Rot / Schwarz / BeigeMSRP 129,95 €116,95 €One size
Why is Gasser a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The business owners, the Gasser family, rely on domestic raw materials, use short transport routes and offer fair working conditions at their production site in Austria as a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Gasser stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on ecologically friendly, resource-saving production and packagin
- Gasser produces locally in Austria and sources regional raw materials
Regional production in the company’s own factory
The history of the legendary Gasser Rodel began in 1909 in the family-owned wagon building / wainwright's workshop, where carts and carriages, but also skis and toboggans, were manufactured. Meanwhile, the fourth generation is at the helm of the family-owned business that today is one of the most successful toboggan / sled manufacturers for professional athletes, as well as winter sports enthusiasts. The current managers, Christian and Thomas Gasser, are supported by eight employees working in production and sales. The fact that the factors is located in Austria assures compliance with high environmental and labor standards. Only wood grown and cut in Austria is used for the toboggans / sleds. Transport routes – from the procurement of raw materials to production – are generally kept short, thereby minimizing emissions. Gasser designs the robust Rodel for decades of use and offers repairs and spare parts as a solution to the throw-away culture.