Product details: Tatze MC-Fly Pedals
The Tatze MC-Fly is a very light trail and enduro pedal with a large contact surface for perfect contact between pedal and shoe. This connection guarantees maximum control over the bike.
The MC-Fly is SPD compatible and with 5° float offers enough freedom of movement for an active riding style and with a release angle of 12° leaves enough room to always be in control between clicking in and out. Of course, the release hardness can also be adjusted and can be seen on the mechanism.
A particularly important feature are the 4 optional PINs that are arranged around the click mechanism. With these PINs, the contact pressure between shoe and pedal can be adjusted. You have too much play? Simply insert the PINs and lock in the height until the contact pressure fits perfectly.
The pedal promises durability through the use of a wide needle bearing on the inside and a deep groove ball bearing on the outside, as well as multiple seals against dirt and moisture.
The MC-FLY pedal is available with steel axle and titanium axle, whereby the two variants only differ in weight.
• Compact pedal with large contact surface: W: 67mm L: 56mm H: 13-17mm
• Pedal body: aluminium 6061-T6, anodised
• Axle: hardened and coated steel axle
• Bearing: double sealed needle bearing and deep groove ball bearing
• Release hardness: 4-12Nm adjustable
• Float: 5°
• Release angle: 12°
• Adjustable contact pressure between shoe and pedal via 4 optional PINS
• release by turning the foot outwards (not by lifting)
• Weight: 354 g
Scope of delivery:
pedals, cleats, spare pins with keys