- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Down Jacket Fresh Teal Kids
The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody from Patagonia is a particularly warm Down Jacket for babies. The windproof NetPlus outer material is permanently water-repellent and particularly robust. At the same time, the insulation made from 100% recycled down is cozy and warm and is held in place by the quilted construction.
Additional protection from the cold is provided by the two cozy handwarmer pockets, the edging on the hood and cuffs, and the full-length zipper with wind protection flap. So the little ones can discover the world with joy even at low temperatures with the Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Down Jacket by Patagonia.
• NetPlus outer fabric, made from old fishing nets with PFC-free DWR coating (durable water repellent).
• Insulated with recycled 700-fill duck and goose down
• Warm, three-piece hood
• Full-length zipper with interior storm flap and slider cover
• 2 handwarmer pockets with zipper and reflective webbing
• Spandex trim at hood and cuffs
• Elastic hem at back
• Address label inside
• Consists of 100% recycled material and 700-fill power recycled down
12M = Gr. 80
18M = Gr. 86
2T = size 92
3T = Gr. 98
4T = Gr. 104
5T = Gr. 110
Outer fabricl: 100 % nylon
Lining: 100 % polyester
Insulation: 100 % down; contains non-textile parts of animal origin