Product details: Montura Destiny Duvet Insulation Jacket Light Rose Women
When hiking in cool temperatures, it's important to find the right mix between warmth and breathability so that you don't feel cold but also don't sweat. The Destiny Duvet insulation jacket from Montura offers just that!
The Destiny Duvet is one of the wind- and waterproof Montura insulation jackets with a warm Comforttemp filling. The ultra-light polyester wadding, made from recycled bottles, ensures maximum lightness and freedom of movement. The special processing prevents the fibres from leaking out of the fabric. This makes the thermally insulating padding with its excellent breathability the perfect alternative to down. The fabric does not absorb water and dries thanks to the durable water-repellent DWR finish, which gives the product lasting performance properties even after many washes.
Equipped with a warming hood and zipped pockets, this beautiful quilted jacket weighing less than 500 g will accompany you on your trekking and ski tours, as well as climbing and mountaineering in the cold season.
With the Montura Destiny Duvet you get an insulation jacket that is perfect for various outdoor and leisure activities in colder temperatures.
• Women's padded jacket with hood
• 2-layer nylon fabric with DWR finish and 15K / 15K membrane
• Lined with DWR nylon fabric
• 100 % recycled polyester Comforttemp Down feel padding
• Ultralight secondary polyester padding Comforttemp 60 g
• Zipped centre front, zipped side pockets
• Hood with adhesive strip at the forehead and elastic band
• Elasticated cuffs and hem
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamide
Insert: 88 % polyester, 12 % elastane
Main lining: 100 % polyamide
Secondary lining: 100 % polyester
Hood lining: 88 % polyester, 12 % elastane
Filling: 100 % polyester