Product details: Tested product LaMunt Marina Ultralight Windbreaker Moonstone Women
In the mountains it is often simply windy. A lightweight jacket like LaMunt's Marina Ultra Light Windbreaker can therefore make a difference in how long you can stay out there. LaMunt has focused on fit and comfort here: a ruched waist at the back ensures a feminine fit, and two vents at the back keep you in step with your peak performance. Elastic cuffs on the hem, sleeves and hood protect you from the wind.
The Marina's recycled fabric has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish so it can withstand even light showers. And when you no longer need it, you can conveniently and compactly tuck this windbreaker by LaMunt into its own inner pocket.
• Preformed hood with elasticated hem
• Ribbed elastic cuffs and hem
• 2 side pockets with hidden zippers
• Glued details
• PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
• 2 Small openings on the back for ventilation
• Packs away in its own pocket
87 % polyamide, 13 % polyester