Product details: Atomic Backland Ski Touring Helmet White
Atomic's Backland series has always been about high-quality, versatile touring gear for every skier and skier's needs - and the Backland helmet is just that, offering safety, comfort and performance in perfect balance.
It also comes with a full cap ski liner and a skimo liner, and is multistandard certified, so it can be used not only for skiing, but also for climbing and cycling. So it does all activities around the year. Holocore and AMID (Atomic Multi-Directional Impact Deflector) provide up to 40% more impact protection than industry safety standards require.
The hybrid EPP in-mold construction is durable, lightweight and extremely safe, and the incorporated PC microshells structurally reinforce the helmet without adding weight. Of course, the Backland helmet offers the little features that make a big difference: headlamp mount, removable strap station, and a reflective element for increased visibility in the dark.
• Helmet Standard: 12492:2012|EN 1078:2012|CPSC 1203|ASTM F 2040|CE EN 1077:2007 Class B.
• Recycled lining material and Aircon ventilation system
• AMID: Atomic Multi-directional Impact Deflector
• 3D pre-curved ear pads and 360° fit system
• Removable strap station and ski goggle clip
• Reflective element and headlamp holder
• Audio compatible Ear Pads
• Magnetic Fidlock closure
• Recco technology
• Removable, washable Skimo liner
• Helmet bag included
55 = 51-55 cm
59 = 55-59 cm
63 = 59-63 cm