Product details: Atomic Backland Ul Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Red
The Backland UL from Atomic is perfectly tailored to variant skiers and riders who care about every gram in their ventures.
Everything is designed for protection and comfort while keeping the weight as low as possible: The hybrid EPP in-mold construction is robust, lightweight and offers maximum protection. Under the helmet shell, Holocore and AMID (Atomic Multi-Directional Impact Deflector) provide about 40% more impact protection than required by the industry standard - and are super light.
The helmet is multi-standard certified (for skiing, climbing and biking), so thanks to the airy Skimo liner, it can be used not only for winter touring but also for summer bike trips. In addition, it offers the same thoughtful features as all Backland helmets: headlamp holder, removable strap station and a reflective element for greater safety in the dark.
• Helmet Standard: EN 1077: 2007 , EN 1078: 2014 , EN 12492: 2012, Class B.
• Hybrid EPP In-Mold Construction
• EPP Edge Protection
• Recycled inner lining material
• AMID: Atomic Multi-directional Impact Deflector
• 360° Fit System
• Removable Strap Station
• Removable ski goggle clip
• Headlamp mount
• Helmet bag included
• Aircon ventilation system
• Removable, washable Skimo liner
• 3M X-Static lining
Weight: 340 g (size 55)
59 = 55-59 cm
63 = 59-63 cm