which stopper width do I have to choose for a wayback 96 17/18 ?
ATK® usual top quality combined to a different approach to the product design brings the ideal solution to all those ski tourers looking for Lightness, Comfort, Reliability and Completeness in one single new touring binding.
ATK® Crest 91mm tec-binding represents a turning point for the world of touring: it’s not only a matter of extreme lightweight (280 g), many other factors cover all the needs of any mountain passionate. An astonishing Structuraal solidity and incredible skiing performance: the toe part comes from the ATK® Trofeo one, evolving in the direction of simpler lines and simplicity of use, while the heel parts derives from ATK® RT 2.0 with the goal of increasing safety and precision.
ATK® Crest includes a revolutionary ski-brake, incredibly light and easy to handle: available in several sizes to perfectly fit different models of skis; two positions (Uphill and Downhill) that can be simply selected by pressing a button. The ski-brake is equipped with an Elastic slide on the pad in contact with the boot that keeps the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
• Weight: 280 grams per foot, including brakes.
• Release Value fully adjustable Mz and My release systems ( 5 to 10 ).
• Elastic Response System®: elastic travel on the heel to provide a perfect ski flex.
• Cam Release System®: super stable down-hill performance, precise vertical release.
• Walking Mode: 3 different levels (flat, +37mm, +50mm).
• Boot Size Adjustment: 20 mm ( +-10 mm)
• SRA crampons slot included with the binding
• Brake Caps: wider, +50% braking performance, co-molded on the brake arms
Materials: Alu Alloys, POM, Stainless Steel
Please note: your stoppers size should be the next bigger one, depending on your skis´ waist (E.g.: waist 100mm -> 102mm stoppers).
The “size” selection refers to the stoppers' width.