- newZienerInnerprint Touch Gloves Black19,95 €
- newZienerLago GTX Junior Gloves Black Kids30,95 €
- newZienerLidealist Gore Windstopper Touch Junior Gloves Black Kids29,95 €
- newZienerLani GTX Junior Gloves Black Kids49,95 €
- newZienerLanic GTX + Gore Plus Warm Junior Mittens Black Kids49,95 €
- newZienerGlyndal GTX + Gore Plus Warm Mitten Black Men69,95 €
- newZienerIlko GTX INF Gloves Lime Green55,95 €
- newZienerGapon GTX Gloves Black40,90 €
- newZienerLimport Junior Gloves Grey Melange Kids19,95 €
- newZienerKanta GTX INF Gloves Black Women69,95 €
- newZienerKantala GTX INF Mittens Black Women69,95 €
- newZienerInfino GTX INF PR Gloves Black69,95 €
- newZienerLaurus AS Junior Mittens Persian Blue / Dark Navy Kids35,95 €
- newZienerLevi AS Minis Mittens Persian Blue Kids29,95 €
- newZienerLauro AS Junior Gloves Light Mélange / Neon Pink Kids35,95 €
- newZienerLaurus AS Junior Mittens Light Mélange / Neon Pink Kids35,95 €
- newZienerLevi AS Minis Mittens Dark Purple Kids29,95 €
- newZienerLauro AS Junior Gloves Persian Blue / Dark Navy Kids35,95 €
- newZienerIrios GTX INF Touch Gloves Black49,95 €
- newZienerAmely jun Ski jacket Purple plum Kids99,95 €
- newZienerKalea AS AW Mittens Black Women79,95 €
- newZienerAileen Ski pants Purple Plum Kids109,95 €
- newZienerAlin jun Ski pants Blue sea Kids99,95 €
- newZienerAnderl jun Ski jacket Hale navy stru Kids99,95 €
- newZienerIshi Junior Hat Beanie Blue Nile Kids19,95 €
- newZienerIshi Junior Hat Beanie Teal Crystal Kids19,95 €
- newZienerLanup AS(R) Minis Glove Mitten Hale Navy Stru Kids39,95 €
- newZienerJespa Jun Skishirt Hale Navy Kids49,95 €
- newZienerAlin jun Ski pants Hale navy stru Kids99,95 €
- newZienerAnderl jun Ski jacket Black Kids99,95 €
- newZienerGazal Touch Glove Black55,95 €
- newZienerAnderl jun Ski jacket Gray seal ripstop Kids99,95 €
- newZienerIndri Junior Hat Beanie Pink Vanilla Kids22,95 €
- newZienerJokka jun Skishirt Red cabin Kids39,95 €
- newZienerIshi Junior Beanie Seaweed Kids19,95 €
- newZienerGarni AS(R) AW Glove Silver Beige Men89,95 €
Why is Ziener a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The Bavarian family business based in Oberammergau has set out to reduce its ecological footprint. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Ziener stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It pays attention to resource-saving use of raw materials
- Ziener is a member of amfori BSCI and promotes fair working conditions
At Ziener, sustainability has a lot to do with love of one's homeland, environmental protection and social responsibility. In 2020, the family-owned company decided to determine the ecological footprint of its main site in Oberammergau, Bavaria and reduce it. Ziener offsets unavoidable emissions by supporting climate protection projects, such as the mountain forest project in the Upper Allgäu region or forest protection projects in Mongolia − Ziener can thus proudly call itself a "climate-neutral company".
As a member of the amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative (amfori BSCI), Ziener is committed to improving working conditions at its production sites. This involves the establishment and promotion of an independent monitoring and qualification system that is based on a comprehensive code of conduct.
ZIENER: ACCUSTOMED QUALITY, FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Ziener is considered as a renowned family business. The brand’s home is the idyllic village of Oberammergau, Germany, which is located at the outskirts of the Bavarian Alps and surrounded by the scenic “Ammergebirge” (a mountain range). The company was founded in 1946 by Franz Ziener Senior and is run today by Franz Ziener in the third generation, with Franz Burig as the company’s director at his side. Ziener is a competent, middle-sized, and classic company with very personal structures and a flat hierarchy. Today, Ziener ranges among the leading glove manufacturers in Europe.
ZIENER’S DEVELOPMENT, APPEARANCE, AND RESPONSIBILITY
The entire product development is still taking place in Oberammergau. Ziener’s range, today, covers a multitude of sports. Basically, all needs are covered – starting with gloves for all disciplines such as skiing, snowboarding, freeride, ski touring, Nordic disciplines, and biking, up to functional textile lines.
The company enjoys some precious cooperation on all levels. They are the official supplier of the ÖSV Nordic Team with the ski-jumpers, the Nordic combined team, the cross-country skiers, and the biathlon team, as well as the teams of the DSV in the disciplines freestyle, ski-cross, alpine skiing, ski-jumping and Nordic combined. The winter sports specialist furthermore supplies the DSLV (German ski instructor association) and the Bavarian skiing association, as well as the German Paralympic ski team alpine (DPS). A special emphasis is put on the next generation of alpine racers.
„Made by Pros“ – Ziener lives and profits a lot from the input of all people involved, no matter if pro-athletes or amateurs. All experiences and needs are integrated into the gear’s continuous development. This way, the company ensures to always be future-oriented.