- newZienerKanta GTX INF Gloves Black Women65,95 €
- newZienerMilan AS SB Gloves Black HB79,95 €
- newZienerLimport Junior Gloves Grey Melange Kids19,95 €
- newZienerLani GTX Junior Gloves Pink Blossom Kids49,95 €
- newZienerGlyxus AS Gloves Black75,95 €
- newZienerLidealist Gore Windstopper Touch Junior Gloves Black Kids29,95 €
- newZienerInnerprint Touch Gloves Black19,95 €
- newZienerIdealist GTX INF Gloves Black39,95 €
- newZienerGlyndal GTX + Gore Plus Warm Mitten Black Men69,95 €
- newZienerLanic GTX + Gore Plus Warm Junior Mittens Black Kids49,95 €
- newZienerLani GTX Junior Gloves Black Kids49,95 €
- ZienerKomi AS® Glove Black Women69,95 €
- ZienerLomodie AS Glove Persian Blue Kids29,95 €
- ZienerLomo AS® Junior Glove Pop Pink Kids29,95 €
- ZienerMontily AS® Snowboard Gloves Black Kids59,95 €
- - 25 %ZienerLarino GTX Junior Gloves Black / Persian Blue Kids39,95 €29,95 €
- ZienerLomodi AS Mitten Persian Blue Kids29,95 €
- - 50 %ZienerLomo AS Glove Black Kids29,95 €15,00 €
- ZienerKomilla AS® AW Mitten Black Women69,95 €
- newZienerGapon GTX Gloves Black49,95 €
- newZienerLago GTX Junior Gloves Black Kids29,95 €
- newZienerGippo GTX INF PR Glove Black Men99,95 €
- newZienerIlko GTX INF Gloves Lime Green49,95 €
- newZienerMikks AS Junior Gloves Grey Mountain Print Kids49,95 €
- newZienerLeif GTX Junior Gloves Dark Melange / Black Kids39,95 €
- - 18 %ZienerGion AS® PR Hot Mitten Black279,95 €229,00 €
- newZienerIshi Junior Beanie Neon Pink Kids19,95 €
- newZienerIshi Junior Beanie Persian Blue / Dark Navy Kids19,95 €
- newZienerIshi Junior Beanie Pine Green Kids19,95 €
- ZienerLomodi AS Junior Mitten Pop Pink Kids29,95 €
- newZienerIruno Junior Beanie Dark Navy Kids24,95 €
- newZienerKantala GTX INF Mittens Black Women65,95 €
- newZienerGofriedo AS AW Mittens Grey Iron Tec Men79,95 €
- newZienerGazal Touch Gloves Black / New Orange55,95 €
- newZienerKilati AS AW Mittens Black Women79,95 €
- newZienerGil GTX Gore Active Gloves Black / Poison Yellow Men99,95 €
Why is Ziener a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
The Bavarian family business based in Oberammergau has set out to reduce its ecological footprint. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Ziener stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It pays attention to resource-saving use of raw materials
- Ziener is a member of amfori BSCI and promotes fair working conditions
At Ziener, sustainability has a lot to do with love of one's homeland, environmental protection and social responsibility. In 2020, the family-owned company decided to determine the ecological footprint of its main site in Oberammergau, Bavaria and reduce it. Ziener offsets unavoidable emissions by supporting climate protection projects, such as the mountain forest project in the Upper Allgäu region or forest protection projects in Mongolia − Ziener can thus proudly call itself a "climate-neutral company".
As a member of the amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative (amfori BSCI), Ziener is committed to improving working conditions at its production sites. This involves the establishment and promotion of an independent monitoring and qualification system that is based on a comprehensive code of conduct.
ZIENER: ACCUSTOMED QUALITY, FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
Ziener is considered as a renowned family business. The brand’s home is the idyllic village of Oberammergau, Germany, which is located at the outskirts of the Bavarian Alps and surrounded by the scenic “Ammergebirge” (a mountain range). The company was founded in 1946 by Franz Ziener Senior and is run today by Franz Ziener in the third generation, with Franz Burig as the company’s director at his side. Ziener is a competent, middle-sized, and classic company with very personal structures and a flat hierarchy. Today, Ziener ranges among the leading glove manufacturers in Europe.
ZIENER’S DEVELOPMENT, APPEARANCE, AND RESPONSIBILITY
The entire product development is still taking place in Oberammergau. Ziener’s range, today, covers a multitude of sports. Basically, all needs are covered – starting with gloves for all disciplines such as skiing, snowboarding, freeride, ski touring, Nordic disciplines, and biking, up to functional textile lines.
The company enjoys some precious cooperation on all levels. They are the official supplier of the ÖSV Nordic Team with the ski-jumpers, the Nordic combined team, the cross-country skiers, and the biathlon team, as well as the teams of the DSV in the disciplines freestyle, ski-cross, alpine skiing, ski-jumping and Nordic combined. The winter sports specialist furthermore supplies the DSLV (German ski instructor association) and the Bavarian skiing association, as well as the German Paralympic ski team alpine (DPS). A special emphasis is put on the next generation of alpine racers.
„Made by Pros“ – Ziener lives and profits a lot from the input of all people involved, no matter if pro-athletes or amateurs. All experiences and needs are integrated into the gear’s continuous development. This way, the company ensures to always be future-oriented.