Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Ski Touring Boots Orange/Schwarz Men
Product details: Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Ski Touring Boots Orange/Schwarz Men
A lightweight touring boot that is as stable as a freeride boot in ski mode? Surely not! To date, ski touring has involved compromising stability to save on weight.
But those days are now over. The Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro men´s ski touring boot weighs just 1,320 grams with a 60° range of motion in hike mode, and a 4-buckle construction and flex rating of 130 for ski mode.
So, this is a powerful piece of kit for both long, technical ascents as well as fast freeride descents or steep, narrow chutes. The support and precision is second-to-none.
• C.A.S.: Shell
• Shell: Grilamid
• Cuff: Carbon Fiber, co-injected
• Footprint: ISO 9523 with low tech VIBRAM full rubber
• Mobility Cuff: Self Adjusting System with Double Blocking
• Liner: Ultralight-Light Fit with laces
• Buckles: 4 Light Magnesium
• Ratchets: With Hiking Position Hook
• Powerstrap: Light Lock Powerstrap
• Forward Lean Adjustment: 12-13°
• Weight: 1320g