For over 35 years, Arva has been working with mountain rescuers to develop avalanche safety tools and equipment. In the face of climate change, safety for the French brand means protecting nature and outdoor playgrounds.
- - 29 %ArvaAxe Avalanche Shovel69,95 €49,95 €
- - 38 %ArvaReactor Ultralight 15 (without cartridge) Avalanche Backpack Grey559,95 €349,95 €
- ArvaReactor Flex Pocket 24 Pro Zip On Black79,95 €
- - 15 %ArvaCalgary 18 Reactor (without Cartridge) Avalanche Backpack Mousse529,95 €449,95 €
- - 13 %ArvaNeo Pro Tracker Beacon299,95 €259,95 €
- - 7 %ArvaEVO4 Clip For Safe Tracker Beacon214,95 €199,95 €
- ArvaEVO 5 Holster Avalanche Safety Accessories24,95 €
- ArvaCarbon (Self Non-Refillable) Trigger Unit139,95 €
Why is Arva a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Greenhouse gas emissions are largely responsible for the ecological imbalance. For this reason, Arva has launched a sustainability program in 2020 to be able to act effectively. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Arva stands out in the following ways:
- Arva is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and is dedicated to responsible purchasing
- Arva pursues environmentally friendly, resource-conserving production and has set itself the goal of reducing its own greenhouse gas emissions by 15 percent by 2025 (compared to 2021)
- Since 2021 Arva is climate neutral.
Arva: Rescue People – Protect the Planet
For more than 35 years, Arva has been protecting people by manufacturing the best avalanche rescue equipment. Helping people also means protecting our nature in the face of climate change. The brand's approach is part of the process "Measure, Reduce, Compensate." The first step is to take stock and determine its carbon footprint. By 2025, Arva aims to reduce its own footprint by 15 percent compared to 2021. Faced with climate challenges, Arva has taken various measures. Changing industrial processes, sourcing raw materials or building a second-life program take time. But as in avalanche rescue, every second counts! For this reason, in parallel with the emission reduction plan, Arva has chosen to offset its CO2 emissions from 2021 and is starting to contribute to CO2 neutrality.