For over 35 years, Arva has been working with mountain rescuers to develop avalanche safety tools and equipment. In the face of climate change, safety for the French brand means protecting nature and outdoor playgrounds.
- - 43 %ArvaAxe Avalanche ShovelMSRP 69,95 €39,95 €One size
- - 38 %ArvaReactor Ultralight 15 Avalanche Backpack (Cartridge) excl. Cartr. GreyMSRP 559,95 €349,95 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaPack Safety Box EVO5 Tracker-Set (Beacon + Shovel + Probe)MSRP 329,95 €280,45 €One size
- - 10 %newArvaCalgary Backpack MousseMSRP 79,95 €71,95 €One size
- - 10 %newArvaCalgary 20 Backpack Petrol BlueMSRP 89,95 €80,95 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaTour 25 Ultralight Reactor (without Cartridge) Avalanche Backpack (Cartridge) excl. Cartr. Foggy GreyMSRP 619,95 €526,95 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaEVO4 Clip For Safe Tracker BeaconMSRP 224,95 €191,20 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaPack Safety Box EVO4 Tracker-Set (Beacon + Shovel +Probe)MSRP 284,95 €242,20 €One size
- - 13 %ArvaReactor Flex Pocket 24 Pro Zip On BlackMSRP 79,95 €69,95 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaRace 240 ProbeMSRP 94,95 €80,70 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaEVO5 Avalanche Safety AccessoriesMSRP 24,95 €21,20 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaRace Avalanche ShovelMSRP 84,95 €72,20 €One size
- - 15 %newArvaEVO5 Tracker BeaconMSRP 264,95 €225,20 €One size
- newArvaCarbon (Self Non-Refillable) Trigger Unit139,95 €One size
- newArvaTour 25 Switch Cover Zip On Petrol Blue59,95 €One size
- newArvaTour 32 Switch Cover Zip On Grey79,95 €One size
- newArvaTour 40 Switch Cover Zip On Grey99,95 €One size
- newArvaTour 25 Switch Cover Zip On Sand79,95 €One size
Why is Arva a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Greenhouse gas emissions are largely responsible for the ecological imbalance. For this reason, Arva has launched a sustainability program in 2020 to be able to act effectively. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Arva stands out in the following ways:
- Arva is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain and is dedicated to responsible purchasing
- Arva pursues environmentally friendly, resource-conserving production and has set itself the goal of reducing its own greenhouse gas emissions by 15 percent by 2025 (compared to 2021)
- Since 2021 Arva is climate neutral.
Arva: Rescue People – Protect the Planet
For more than 35 years, Arva has been protecting people by manufacturing the best avalanche rescue equipment. Helping people also means protecting our nature in the face of climate change. The brand's approach is part of the process "Measure, Reduce, Compensate." The first step is to take stock and determine its carbon footprint. By 2025, Arva aims to reduce its own footprint by 15 percent compared to 2021. Faced with climate challenges, Arva has taken various measures. Changing industrial processes, sourcing raw materials or building a second-life program take time. But as in avalanche rescue, every second counts! For this reason, in parallel with the emission reduction plan, Arva has chosen to offset its CO2 emissions from 2021 and is starting to contribute to CO2 neutrality.