Product details: Petzl Glacier Literide Ice Axe Blau
The Glacier Literide Ice Axe from Petzl is the ideal companion on ski tours and especially on steep flanks. The pick is made of hardened steel, which makes it robust and durable. It also ensures safe placement.
The shovel, on the other hand, makes it possible to hit steps. Carabiners and slings can also be attached to the tip and head. Thanks to the ergonomic grip surface, the Glacier Literide offers plenty of grip and can thus also be used as a traction pick.
The shaft is made of robust, lightweight aluminium. Thanks to its compact design, the Glacier Literide Ice Axe from Petzl fits into any backpack and can therefore be taken along on any tour for safety. With 320 grams, it also hardly weighs anything.
• Very good properties in hard snow and ice
• Profile of the pick ensures safe and stable placement
• Pointed toothed pick made of steel (3 mm)
• Pick made of high-quality steel (like the ones of the traction picks)
• Shaft made of high-quality anodised aluminium (7075 aluminium used in aviation) for high corrosion resistance
• Certifications: CE, UIAA
• Shaft length: 50 cm
• Weight: 320 g
Heat-treated Steel, Aluminum 7075