Product details: Ortovox Diract Voice Light Tracker-Set (Beacon + Shovel + Probe) Diverse
The Ortovox Diract Voice Light Avalanche Safety Set is an emergency kit for weight-oriented winter athletes: avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe.
The Diract Voice avalanche transceiver with integrated voice navigation ensures intuitive user guidance in stressful situations thanks to clear instructions, symbols and a 360-degree real-time display. Equipped with patented Smart Antenna Technology, the Diract Voice significantly increases the chances of avalanche burial victims being found. The device analyzes its location in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmitting antenna. The rechargeable low-temperature battery provides a reliable power supply even at -20 °C and is particularly long-lasting and environmentally friendly.
Weighing in at just 235 g, the Alu 240 Light is an incredibly lightweight probe, fits easily into your backpack and comes with a quick-lock assembly system. The large probe tip ensures improved penetration. The Alu 240 probe features easy-to-read depth markers, a clear 1-meter marker and a neon orange bottom segment to optimally adapt your shoveling strategy.
Ortovox Pro Light is an extremely lightweight aluminum shovel and comes with clever notches in the blade. The hybrid handle provides for maximum force transmission. Its sizable blade volume of 2.5 liters is backed up by its robust design, pronounced center ridge and high sidewalls for full rigidity. Non-slip grooves on the top edge of the blade provide adequate grip when applying foot pressure. A centering aid in the shaft socket facilitates rapid assembly.
The Ortovox Diract Voice Light Avalanche Safety Set contains extremely lightweight avalanche equipment for backcountry adventures.
Diract Voice Avalanche Transceiver:
• Clear speech navigation (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, NOR, SV, CZ, NL)
• Number of antennas: 3
• Number of avalanche victims: 4
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Group check and flagging function
• Waterproof (EN 300718)
• Dimensions: 79 x 120 x 23 mm
• Weight/carrying system: 210 g/80 g
• Search strip width: max. 50 m
• Automatic switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
• Warranty: 5 years with registration
Alu 240 Light probe:
• Aramid tensioning system
• Shorter segments for more compact pack size
• Quick-lock assembly system
• Quick-assembly strap
• Depth markers
• Visual guide system
Shovel Pro Light:
• Compatible with our Pro Alu III shaft
• T- grip
• Non-slip step grooves
• Telescoping handle with groove-shaped cross cection
• Pack-friendly and extremely lightweight
• Rescue sled function
• Sharp, sturdy blade
• Rapid locking without pressing a button
• Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
Probe: 7075 aluminum T6
Shaft: 7075 aluminum T6
Blade: AL 6061 T6 (hardened), anodized